By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD AW sell more on PS3 than on X360...WHAT!?

What do you think?

The number are correct, V... 65 61.90%

The number are fucking ov... 40 38.10%

Total:105

Maybe more people just prefer playing on Playstation?

Also, can't ignore the free online for PS3 being a factor

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
360 owners are getting rid of their consoles faster. That is only logical with big PS exclusives still coming out for PS3 such as LBP3.

Also, Ghosts sold more on PS3 too

black ops 2 sold more on ps3 as well starting the trend. 

Ghosts then sold more on PS3 as well. 

And not AW is confirming that PS3 owners are def more satisfied. God imagine the PS4 sales when the PS3 owners get sick of it and start to upgrade!

poklane said:
The only logical explanation is that PlayStation 3 owners are more satisfied with their console than Xbox 360 owners meaning Xbox 360 owners are leaving their console behind and are upgrading to Xbox One and/or PlayStation 4.

Yet more people own Destiny (the other very big and new FPS) on 360 than on PS3.  What does that say?

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

3sexty said:
poklane said:
The only logical explanation is that PlayStation 3 owners are more satisfied with their console than Xbox 360 owners meaning Xbox 360 owners are leaving their console behind and are upgrading to Xbox One and/or PlayStation 4.

Yet more people own Destiny (the other very big and new FPS) on 360 than on PS3.  What does that say?

it says that he is joking because we all were hearing how 360 owners haven't upgraded as fast as ps3 owners a while back. This just proves that to be a little stupid. Bungie have a much bigger pull on the 360 than ps3 so i'm not surprised by that stat. 

Kerotan said:
3sexty said:
poklane said:

it says that he is joking because we all were hearing how 360 owners haven't upgraded as fast as ps3 owners a while back. This just proves that to be a little stupid. Bungie have a much bigger pull on the 360 than ps3 so i'm not surprised by that stat. 

Oh..Ok thanks. I think I may need to sharpen my sarcasm detection skills!!

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network

360 version is dominating it on Amazon us.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Xbox 360 sold better in the US and UK, places that quickly drop old consoles in favour of new ones.

PS3 sold better in places where adoption of new consoles is much slower. So, despite the HW sales parity, we should expect Sw sales to be stronger on PS3 from now on. Including CoD.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Pretty sure that even though the sold units are the same that there are significantly less active 360s in the world than PS3s. For one due to defect units and because the casual rate on 360 is arguably higher. I don't think it has anything to do with 8th gen.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Lmao your poll answers clearly show your biased:p

Ninsect said:
360 owners are getting rid of their consoles faster. That is only logical with big PS exclusives still coming out for PS3 such as LBP3.

Also, Ghosts sold more on PS3 too

that would suggest that more are moving to xbox one but the xbox one vs ps4 sales dont really reflect it, unless of course a decent portion of the upgraders switched manufacturer.