By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Pictures Paralyzed By Computer Hacker Attack With Ominous Message

eyeofcore said:
This could be final nail in the coffin for Sony if legit if it contains customer data...

why should sony pictures have alot of costumer data?

but they could have informations about new movies.

Around the Network
eyeofcore said:
This could be final nail in the coffin for Sony if legit if it contains customer data...

1st of all, no, it couldn't be the final nail in the coffin for Sony.

2nd of all, it says nothing about consumer data. What consumer data would Sony pictures have anyway?

Hmm the way it is written suggests it's not from English speaking hackers. Wouldn't be surprised if they reside somewhere deep in Eastern-Europe.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I wonder what top secrets that "stock footage" link holds!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I hope this guy will go in jail for 20 years.

Then he will be pleased to allow "request" from others prisoners...if you know what i mean.

Around the Network

What is their request btw? To make a Spidey vs. Venom film with Christopher Nolan at the helm?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:

It's all the same zip file, just different servers it will appear on come 11 PM GMT

LemonSlice said:
Ninsect said:

It's all the same zip file, just different servers it will appear on come 11 PM GMT

Funny that they have all their secrets AND top secrets in one place and one multiple servers.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
LemonSlice said:
Ninsect said:

Funny that they have all their secrets AND top secrets in one place and one multiple servers.

?

That's the best way to distribute them.

Oh lol I thought they were pointing to a hidden Sony link

The One and Only

VizionEck.com