By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation Experience Official thread! It's over.

Tagged games:

Good show, but I was expecting something else new. Everything's been known or leaked before except maybe SF IV?

UC4 is GOTY contender as expected. Bloodborne looks satisfying. The Order still looks like a mediocre shooter. FF VII port massive troll .

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

Tons of games unlike E3. We got SFV and I am very satisfied with that.

But....... I wanted at least one triple AAA announcement from Sony 1st Party. Possibly something from the PS1 era, or even something new. Spyro, Crash, Twisted Metal, Oh well.

That was soooooooo fucking disappointing.

Where is Ratchet ? Where is Rime ? They were supposed to be there !

At the end, it was just a small show bonus

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

2 people came out on stage wearing what looked like Kratos shirts, and then no new GoW

wh

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Over all great show and something for everyone. Hyped for UC4, looks stunning, SFV exclusive would have been better had it not been leaked, still Sony had more than enough to show. I'd give it 7/10.

Around the Network

Good show, about what I was expecting. Highlights for me :

-Uncharted 4 looks good, new mechanics and improved gunplay. Something the franchise needed. Top notch animations as usual.

-Bloodborne as usual amazing, randomly generated co-op dungeons, epic bosses fight, something I missed in DS2. And that blood effect is so.. Bloody. Lovely subtle animations as well.

-EA Free Games :D

-lol at Street Fighter V announcement, not a timed exclusive

-Broken age, What Remains both look very interesting and promising, I will definitely keep an eye on them.

-The Order impressed me, and I thought Uncharted animations were top notch , the guns shots really have weigh to them, beautiful cinematic game.

-Tearaway Unfolded. Charming and fun, nicely utilizing DS4 features especially the led light.

-No Man's Sky, they are really re-creating the universe.

Yeah Street Fighter V definitely was the big secret game and it was sadly leaked. But seriously it was still an amazing confrence overall, so many great games shown off. If your not happy with 2015's lineup on PS4 you need help =P

Great show IMO, obviously the ending could have been better, but there was a lot of content shown at this event. Event would have been phenomenal if it wasn't for that Street Fighter leak.

Notable things at the event: No Mans Sky, Uncharted 4 gameplay, Bloodborne, Street Fighter exclusive to PS4, Persona 5 exclusive to PS3 & PS4 and free games from EA! It was like an E3 conference XD.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

JOKA_ said:
2 people came out on stage wearing what looked like Kratos shirts, and then no new GoW

wh

this:(

So awesome!!! There were so many things to get excited about