By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Walmart PS4 cyber monday bundle!!!!

Mummelmann said:

Yeah, always a lot of associated costs with subscriptions and fees, same here in Sweden. Still; the mobile alone with a decent sub would likely be at 5000NOK or something like that. If I still lived there and didn't have a functioning Z1, I would consider this offer at least.

I'm pretty sure it would be quite a bit more than 5000. Elkjøp sells the Z3 for 4790 with no subscription, and I haven't seen a phone+sub plan that costs only 200 more than only the phone.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Mummelmann said:

Yeah, always a lot of associated costs with subscriptions and fees, same here in Sweden. Still; the mobile alone with a decent sub would likely be at 5000NOK or something like that. If I still lived there and didn't have a functioning Z1, I would consider this offer at least.

I'm pretty sure it would be quite a bit more than 5000. Elkjøp sells the Z3 for 4790 with no subscription, and I haven't seen a phone+sub plan that costs only 200 more than only the phone.

I'm talking first year only, most sub deals are over a couple of years, no? My Z1, which has a cheap ass sub from Telia with only 500MB of surf costs me at least 5000SEK per year. Over two years, that's easily 10k or more, my recent bills have been bigger since calls or messages to and from other countries costs a lot extra (I try not to call my family in Norway, we use Skype), 4-5NOK per minute is not uncommon.

Mummelmann said:

I'm talking first year only, most sub deals are over a couple of years, no? My Z1, which has a cheap ass sub from Telia with only 500MB of surf costs me at least 5000SEK per year. Over two years, that's easily 10k or more, my recent bills have been bigger since calls or messages to and from other countries costs a lot extra (I try not to call my family in Norway, we use Skype), 4-5NOK per minute is not uncommon.

5000 per year!?! That's a fuckin lot! I could understand if it was only the first year, cause you know, the first year you're also paying for the phone, but PER YEAR? I pay 2500 per year, and I have unlimited minutes (for nationwide calls), unlimited SMS (again, as long as it's in Norway) and I get 1 GB of data.

If you pay 5000 per year for a cheap sub, Sweden is way worse then norway when it comes to mobile and related costs! but now that I think of it, prices have gotten a lot better in Norway the last few years, because it's a much more competetive market now than it was before.

Teeqoz said:
Mummelmann said:

5000 per year!?! That's a fuckin lot! I could understand if it was only the first year, cause you know, the first year you're also paying for the phone, but PER YEAR? I pay 2500 per year, and I have unlimited minutes (for nationwide calls), unlimited SMS (again, as long as it's in Norway) and I get 1 GB of data.

If you pay 5000 per year for a cheap sub, Sweden is way worse then norway when it comes to mobile and related costs! but now that I think of it, prices have gotten a lot better in Norway the last few years, because it's a much more competetive market now than it was before.

Yeah, I pay 199 for the phone and 219 for the sub. Phones are not cheap here, internet though...

Mummelmann said:

Yeah, I pay 199 for the phone and 219 for the sub. Phones are not cheap here, internet though...

But my subscription plan only lasts 1 year. After that I've fully paid for the phone, and I'm free to change subscription. So costs are like this:

Year 1: 6000

Year 2: 2500

Year 3: 2500

etc..