By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Walmart PS4 cyber monday bundle!!!!

Burning Typhoon said:
Nate4Drake said:
Burning Typhoon said:
To bad it isn't going for $90. I wont be doing it, lol. I already have a DS4, I got it before the PS4 came out... Have no interest in a bundle like that.

and who cares about you ? :)

Many will be interested, and basicly they are getting a PS4 for $200 !   Fantastic deal.

Many are, but not everyone.  500 dollars for a PS4 is still 500 dollars for a PS4.  Not doing it, lol.  Not when I don't need a second controller, and only one game interests me.

It is very clear that this bundle is not for everyone. Principally for someone that already have one controller.

Around the Network

Solid deal... about $170 in savings. Same value as the Thursday PS4 Internet deal with 4 games for $449

paulrage2 said:
Burning Typhoon said:
Nate4Drake said:
Burning Typhoon said:
To bad it isn't going for $90. I wont be doing it, lol. I already have a DS4, I got it before the PS4 came out... Have no interest in a bundle like that.

Many will be interested, and basicly they are getting a PS4 for $200 !   Fantastic deal.

Many are, but not everyone.  500 dollars for a PS4 is still 500 dollars for a PS4.  Not doing it, lol.  Not when I don't need a second controller, and only one game interests me.

It is very clear that this bundle is not for everyone. Principally for someone that already have one controller.

No, it is not for everyone. But it is perfect for big families with kids and it has two very kid centric games with a third to choose from, plus an additional controller. 

It's not a bad bundle but I would be more interested if the base bundle had GTA V/last of us even though I already played them. But still, I'd like to wait for Amazon to match or one up Walmart. I passed on the Amazon deal yesterday that had the base PS4 with $50 gift card. Hope we get better deals than that. I've been really disappointed with the advertised Black Friday deals this year. The bundles are underwhelming, no ps plus subscription discount, and only small discounts on games.

That's a very nice bundle for people who are into couch co-op games.

Around the Network
aLkaLiNE said:
My self indulged xmas present was either get a snowboard/gear or get a PS4 on black friday.... Im thinking about selling my gear lol.

Don't worry, you still have time. 

Tachikoma said:
thats a nice price for three games and an extra pad too!, damn americans and your deals.

Until you take a look at what the games actually are.

LBP 3: fun title that's also on PS3 (barely any differences, even graphically)

Lego Batman 3: mediocre game (mediocre doesn't mean bad by the way) that's also on the 7th gen consoles

Madden: not a spots fan, especially an American sport, so can't comment on this one fairly. It's probably also on the 7th gen consoles. 

I'd stick with a PS3 if those are the games I'm getting.

Burning Typhoon said:
Nate4Drake said:
Burning Typhoon said:

I'm sure Sony will be heart broken to hear you aren't buying one:p  Its still under 500 dollars and its still 3 games and a second controller. That's a great deal.

Samus Aran said:
Tachikoma said:
thats a nice price for three games and an extra pad too!, damn americans and your deals.

Lego Batman 3: mediocre game (mediocre doesn't mean bad by the way) that's also on the 7th gen consoles

Madden: not a spots fan, especially an American sport, so can't comment on this one fairly. It's probably also on the 7th gen consoles. 

its LBP3, Lego Batman and YOUR CHOICE OF GAME.

So its two games bundled, a second controller and a third game of your choice, for just $50 over the price of a stand alone console.
The second controller alone is worth $60, so you're already saving $10 before you even factor in the 3 games.

It's a great deal.

Samus Aran said:
Tachikoma said:

It takes someone "special" to complain about a deal like this:) So because the games are cross gen means they're not a good deal? Lmao. That's still 3 $60 values thrown in with a console.