By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Say something nice about VGCHARTZ 2.0

Oh wait, nevermind about my above post, it seems they don't appear in IE either, I asusme they are turned off temporarily for some reason.

Around the Network

Great work ioi on the improved VGChartz website. Keep up the good work.

"something nice about VGCHARTZ 2.0"

...Someone had to say it.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

It's just a CSS change. I would have really liked a universal search bar, to replace the confusing navigation bar at the top of every page. Unfortunately it's just the same thing but with uglier colours.

Oh right, I was supposed to say something nice.. 

the new layout is very sharp and professional looking. i love it.

...however, the new logo looks suspiciously like a 360 controller,

....ioi bias confirmed!!!

Around the Network

Blue is my fav colour, I like it too, the layout is great.

Although for the "Reply, Quote, Report bar" in the forum section I would preffer a greyish tone.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

very nice, i love the logo

Yah the logo is badass :D I'm digging the over-all outlook of it ^_^ Maybe a bit too dark on the blue :P But it's ioi's baby, and I think he has the right to do whatever suits him :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

The new look is a lot better. If we got a worldwide yearly chart, it would be perfect.

The site looks great and dare I say that it seems to run faster then the old layout?

I noticed so far that there is less delay in loading up a page in the forums. Great job ioi and team!

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.