By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you STILL Think the Wii U can Outsell the Xbox One??

Who will win in sales?

Wii U will win 160 40.00%

Xbox One will win 240 60.00%

Total:400

It has been clear since early 2013 that the Wii U would likely be third, it has been a certified guarantee ever since the others launched and the Wii U started crawling towards about 4-4.3 million sales for 2014.
Despite all this; I think we'll see similar polls being split 70/30 in the One's favor a year from now, there is no end to the crazy optimism after two full years to show its worth on the market, or rather; lack thereof, and if some haven't realized where this is headed by now, they likely never will and the discussion might be best laid to rest.

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:
Zod95 said:
mofili said:
The X1 will probably come out ahead which is sad when comparing both libraries. As long as shooter obsessed teenage boys are the main demographic that won´t change. Oh well, back to Bayonetta

Really? Then if I'm a racing fan, which console should I buy? The one that has Mario Kart 8 and Super Toy Cars or the one that has Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, NFS Rivals, Trials Fusion and The Crew? Just curious to know your suggestion...

Yeah, some of these people act as if XB1 nad PS4 only have shooters, even though their biggest exclusives and the vast majority of their library is not shooters.

It's funny how die hard Nintendo fans get upset when people say that the games on the Wii U are too kid friendly but they're the first ones to come out and throw out the FPS arguement for the other consoles. Love Nintendo, own a Wii U but jesus some people are so blind sometimes. I guess games like God of War, Infamous, Peggle (Yes, Peggle cause its fucking badass), Red Dead Redemption, Assassins Creed, Uncharted and Tomb Raider and every major sports title like Madden, NBA and Fifa are all just mindless shooter ;)