By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you STILL Think the Wii U can Outsell the Xbox One??

Who will win in sales?

Wii U will win 160 40.00%

Xbox One will win 240 60.00%

Total:400
Ljink96 said:
No, these threads are so repetitive. No, it can't and won't outsell the Xbone. It will not outsell the Xbone. It will lose in trying to outselling the Xbone. It shall looseth thy fencing battle with thee Xbone. Hay mas?

This.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
IkePoR said:
Yay a toastboy thread!

Yes, I am excited as well, but what do you think? Can the Wii U make a comback like so many think it can? Did you see that amiibos are selling out everywhere?

Apologies mate but I'm only allowed to post "Yay a toastboy thread!" in OT responses to a toastboy thread.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

People really voted for Wii U?

I always root for the underdog. Do I think it CAN? Sure, why the heck not? Do I think it should? DEFINITELY!

Xbox One offers nothing unique or interesting and therefore it SHOULD LOSE in a perfect and just world.

Nope ouya will rule them all

Nah the real interesting question... Will XBO pass PS4 before or after Sony bankrupts ??? Jk jk I'm teasing

Around the Network
endimion said:
Nope ouya will rule them all

Nah the real interesting question... Will XBO pass PS4 before or after Sony bankrupts ??? Jk jk I'm teasing

Those are fightin words lol

Ljink96 said:
No, these threads are so repetitive. No, it can't and won't outsell the Xbone. It will not outsell the Xbone. It will lose in trying to outselling the Xbone. It shall looseth thy fencing battle with thee Xbone. Hay mas?

Well My thread was first. Just Saying, Everyone jumped on the cool bandwagon after all the cool kids starting talking about it.

HBninjaX said:
I always root for the underdog. Do I think it CAN? Sure, why the heck not? Do I think it should? DEFINITELY!

Xbox One offers nothing unique or interesting and therefore it SHOULD LOSE in a perfect and just world.

If u think that of the x1 than u must think the same of the ps4. All it had are indies and mutiplats. While the wii u does have exclusives no serious gamer would own one without also having a x1 or ps4 because it doesn't get the multiplat form games.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

HBninjaX said:

Unigue/interesting.........

Halo, Gears, Sunset, Rare, Titanfall, Project Spark, Quantum Break Etc.. They have plenty interesting.

HBninjaX said:

funny I think the exact opposite.. XBO is the most entertaining all around package out of the three IMO... Great games, great multimedia, great gimmicks, great UI, great online, great apps, great UX in one box with some points admittedly better in competitions but with none having all of it under one hood... Don't get me wrong my ranking would be XBO,Wii U, PS4 PS4 being a dumb down PC for me especially with steambox on the way...