By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you STILL Think the Wii U can Outsell the Xbox One??

Who will win in sales?

Wii U will win 160 40.00%

Xbox One will win 240 60.00%

Total:400
DJEVOLVE said:
Ljink96 said:
No, these threads are so repetitive. No, it can't and won't outsell the Xbone. It will not outsell the Xbone. It will lose in trying to outselling the Xbone. It shall looseth thy fencing battle with thee Xbone. Hay mas?

Well My thread was first. Just Saying, Everyone jumped on the cool bandwagon after all the cool kids starting talking about it.

I swear, there've been like 80 different threads about Wii U outselling Xbone. That isn't a competition at this moment. Xbone will always win. Even with Wii U's head start, when Xbone came out it was outselling Wii U week by week excluding a couple of Nintenod's popular releases.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Ljink96 said:
No, these threads are so repetitive. No, it can't and won't outsell the Xbone. It will not outsell the Xbone. It will lose in trying to outselling the Xbone. It shall looseth thy fencing battle with thee Xbone. Hay mas?

Well My thread was first. Just Saying, Everyone jumped on the cool bandwagon after all the cool kids starting talking about it.

I swear, there've been like 80 different threads about Wii U outselling Xbone. That isn't a competition at this moment. Xbone will always win. Even with Wii U's head start, when Xbone came out it was outselling Wii U week by week excluding a couple of Nintenod's popular releases.

Yea but mine was never if, it's been when, Now I'm gunning for 2 million before the year is out.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=191400&page=1#

No..  With Kinect not being forced and a new subsidized price it won't happen unless these systems are peaking early.  Im expecting Wiiu to peak next year and end the year with a total of 16 million units and then start to decline and end at 30 million lifetime. However, if Wiiu peaks in 2016 then i could see lifetime around 40 million. Xbox One will go much higher in either case. Likely surpassing Xbox 360 lifetime sales.

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker is WiiU's Secret Sauce.

hudsoniscool said:
HBninjaX said:
I always root for the underdog. Do I think it CAN? Sure, why the heck not? Do I think it should? DEFINITELY!

Xbox One offers nothing unique or interesting and therefore it SHOULD LOSE in a perfect and just world.

If u think that of the x1 than u must think the same of the ps4. All it had are indies and mutiplats. While the wii u does have exclusives no serious gamer would own one without also having a x1 or ps4 because it doesn't get the multiplat form games.

I kind of do think that about the PS4 but it has an exclusive I've been eyeballing: Bloodborne.  I'll buy a PS4 for that game because I know I'll get a lot of mileage out of it and I know there will be a handful of other titles down the line that I'll like, possibly Deep Down

My primary gaming devices are PC, Wii U, and the 3DS

Simply put the 2 more 'mainstream' consoles are for folks that cannot afford a good computer.  No offense.

Around the Network
HBninjaX said:

Simply put the 2 more 'mainstream' consoles are for folks that cannot afford a good computer.  No offense.

In some cases maybe but not all. I have a powerful gaming pc but I prefer gaming on a console. I just find gaming on a console much more relaxing then on a PC becuase I work from home on my pc. So sometimes it's hard to relax and get out of work mode infront of a computer whereas a console I can actually relax and not have a voice in my head saying that I should be working instead of playing games.

I used to think Wii U would win but XBO surprised me.. I do however think there's a slim chance it will be ahead of XBO at the end of the year but then XBO will take back over.

Who deserves better sales? Wii U
Who will get better sales? XB1
Who will complain? PS4 fanboys

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

DarkRPGamer007 said:

Why is that?

Angelv577 said:
DarkRPGamer007 said:

Why is that?

Because I know a lot of PS4 fanboys who are mad that the rival console (XB1 mainly) is in second and even is compared to their "perfect console"

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!