By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the future of sex?

Along with virtual sex I fully expect the 21st century to have robotic prostitutes of a sort. Likely our friends in Japan will advance robotics to the point a user could "rent" for a set time for a fee. Could design robots to suite all sorts of tastes. Basically that Futurama episode with Lucy Liu.

Around the Network

Does there need to be a "future" of sex? Seems like sex has been doing pretty good for the last 100,000 years++++.

Ka-pi96 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

"Right now, virtual sex doesn't go much farther than video and sound"

Pssh, Japan would say other wize... You can get this bundle from Jlist that includes a this Onahole which you can plug into ur PC via USB and it comes with Custom Maid 3d! And the idea is that has u move it up and down, the girl in the game will do the same and when u shoot ur load, the Onahole will detect it and the girl will cum at the sametime so yea... The person that wrote this article needs to do more research

So... how was it? Good?

I didn't try it myself cause I am always scared of having any "electronic device" near my D but if its anything like other Onaholes that I have tried, it should be awesome! The game itself its good but eh, I would have prefered if illusion made the game and not Kiss

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Meh what a load of nonsense. My Wife moves here (finally!) on the 4th of December. I'm just gonna stick to old skool.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

DA............ FAQ?

Around the Network

Uncharted 4 my man, this is the future of sex!

Ka-pi96 said:

"Right now, virtual sex doesn't go much farther than video and sound"

Pssh, Japan would say other wize... You can get this bundle from Jlist that includes a this Onahole which you can plug into ur PC via USB and it comes with Custom Maid 3d! And the idea is that has u move it up and down, the girl in the game will do the same and when u shoot ur load, the Onahole will detect it and the girl will cum at the sametime so yea... The person that wrote this article needs to do more research

So... how was it? Good?

I didn't try it myself cause I am always scared of having any "electronic device" near my D but if its anything like other Onaholes that I have tried, it should be awesome! The game itself its good but eh, I would have prefered if illusion made the game and not Kiss

well then ...

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Meh. People make too much of a deal over this. I haven't seen my GF in a month and it doesn't bother me. Sex addicts or people who don't have it (almost never) are the ones I find obsess over it. Neither is healthy. It's just a thing and I don't plan on attaching some electronic device to my dick any time soon. Virtual sex will be useful for when you're old or if you were paralysed. WOuld be great for people with limited movement if they had a bad injury. 

Anyway this is the future of sex 

Instead of Penis in Vagina its going to be....

Vagina in Penis!

petroleo said:

So Silvester Stallone knew it all this time ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80UQWWUIYs

That's what this reminded me of lol