By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I want to go digital - Update: I decided to go Retail

It won't suck, in would, but I prefer to have all the games with strong single player stories, those that I may replay in x number of years or those I may want to re-sell, I want those on disc... because I have a collection of old games that I want indepentantly of Sony's will to keep PSN going.... or I may buy a 4TB drive to put in the PS4 (not that much when games can be above 40GB)... when these 4TB drives exist!

Around the Network

Good choice =)

*Sound Of Rain said:
Thank you to all who gave their opinions. You guys were very helpful with your knowledge

Just letting you know, after pondering it, I've decided to continue to buy retail versions.

why not go both? For your fav titles you know you will never sell? If you buy them physical and they're robbed or broken you can't just re download it. 

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Just don't do something illegal or against the rules, then you will be fine. If you get banned on the other hand, then ur pretty fucked

Is watching Yuru Yuri on a PS4 legal? I wanna be sure :P

I'm fully digital and pre-loading is the way to go.

Around the Network

Definitely a good choice to stay retail, OP ...

Downloading games is going to get more cumbersome since they're only getting bigger ...