ktay95 said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Go back to just playing games, it's fun that way

*hugs fireburn95*

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

Well that's a bit cruel! :D

I just hate that nowadays its not quality over quantity. A game a year outsells every single game that might even took 5 years to make.

DerNebel said:
Become stupid and you'll be happy with gaming again and by that I mean stop paying attention to all the stuff around gaming that makes you not enjoy the hobby anymore.

Ignorance is bliss.

No, really.

DJEVOLVE said:

i lol'd.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Go back to just playing games, it's fun that way

*hugs fireburn95*

Pika-! PikaPika!

fireburn95 said:

(easily-ignorable) 

^

I don't follow that stuff. I play games and have fun, and it is still as fun as when I started on the NES.

The internet is nothing. I remember wars fought on a battleground known as the school yard. Innocent children fought bloody battles about Nintendo and Sega (and there was this one weird Neo Geo kid...). It was much more personal back in the days. Today you just see some random people rant that you don't even know in the slightest way and who more often than not come from a whole other continent. So why would you even care about them?

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Nymeria said:
I don't follow that stuff. I play games and have fun, and it is still as fun as when I started on the NES.

Tbh, neither do I. But it's hard to miss, it's right there in your face at all your favourite gaming sites.