By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One + AC 4 + AC Unity + Another game at $329 @MS Store

FIT_Gamer said:
I wonder how much they lose on crazy deals like this?

not much

Around the Network

My gosh. I can only imagine that their reading was that they still wouldn't win November in US without additional deal piling.  MS must care very very much about being able to say they won Novemer.

My 8th gen collection

ICStats said:

My gosh. I can only imagine that their reading was that they still wouldn't win November in US without additional deal piling.  MS must care very very much about being able to say they won Novemer.

Or more logically, they just want to get a bigger marketshare...

Basically a 200$ xbox one.

Interesting instead of great deal talk in here it is all how desperate is MS. This is a great Black Friday weekend deal. Again this is for Black Friday weekend, not a new price cut. Other retailers have similar offers this is just the Microsoft Store deal for that weekend.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Yeah people buying the $500 at the beginning of the year must feel completely ripped of right know.

AnthonyW86 said:
theprof00 said:

Yeah people buying the $500 at the beginning of the year must feel completely ripped of right know.

Just wait til they release the xbox1 slim, which has been hinted at as having a faster processor.

It's why my sig exists. I honestly don't understand how people buy xbox. Not trying to troll. I just never would.
When it was announced, I actually considered a purchase because I like the kinect 2 and the additional features. But half the features don't even exist yet, family share is out the window, and price is dropping so rapidly that there's hardly a reason to buy one now....if a new sku comes out with better hardware...what's the point?

seems like a good deal but i think i'll hold out MLK day sale which is rumored to be a $280 xbox with 5 bundled games.

If that ain't desperation I don't know what is.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

i almost want it xD