By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Bloodborne Scans (Will Blow Your Mind Subjectively)

Didn't blow my mind, but definitely a great art style. Probably won't have the funds for a PS4 when this comes out, but when I get a PS4 (probably when KH3 or FFXV comes out), this will be top 5 on my list of games to get, for sure.

Around the Network

Not mindblown...

DerNebel said:

There is also this:

Looks like a gatling gun

Its a cannon.

My mind is not blown, but the game looks cool.

eyeofcore said:
DerNebel said:

There is also this:

Looks like a gatling gun

Its a cannon.

Thanks for that input, very helpful...

Around the Network
vivster said:
Looks shopped.

Yeah, I was just thinking they look a lot more polished than any of the gameplay I've been watching. Magazine images of games have looked this sharp for several generations now. I believe in graphics when I see them in motion, in a demo. Even then, you can't always be sure these days. The E3 build of "Watchdogs" reportedly looked amazing... and then the consoles have to actually run a full version of the game. 

Still, this game does have a decent art style. More than can be said of most titles on M$ ans Sony hardware. I do wish there were a few more splashes of color, however. All these grey/sepia toned games these days are wearing on me. 

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Looks amazing and can't wait to play this game!

Title is incorrect and must be changed.

It does not blow my mind at all. It never did.

This is one of my most wanted game in 2015, I really can't wait !  I love the art design.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Looks amazing. Now where's the easy mode?

Never heard of a company turn down easy profits with the inclusion of something so simple as a casual difficulty option.