By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Bloodborne Scans (Will Blow Your Mind Subjectively)

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Mystro-Sama said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Visuals in some of them look straight up shit. Is this real?

Which one looks like straight up shit?

This one:

Looks okay to me.  Thought you saw something like this

Good lord! What the fuck is that running on? A toaster?

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Kinda werid we haven't seen any fog gates since the initial reveal, maybe they took them out?  We also haven't seen any bonfires. 

maybe its a different game? who knows?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Woah, those look incredible! But so did AC Unity and that ended up looking average.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Woah, those look incredible! But so did AC Unity and that ended up looking average.

Well, Bloodborne is being co-developed by From Software and Sony Japan Studios. As long as they're not Ubisoft, we shouldn't have much to worry about

FATALITY said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Kinda werid we haven't seen any fog gates since the initial reveal, maybe they took them out?  We also haven't seen any bonfires. 

maybe its a different game? who knows?

Not sure what your trying to say?  They showed fog gates off at the initial reveal and then we never saw them again.  Also they brought back Estus (blood) vials so I assumed bonfires would be making a return too.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
MoHasanie said:

Well, Bloodborne is being co-developed by From Software and Sony Japan Studios. As long as they're not Ubisoft, we shouldn't have much to worry about

That's true too. I'm sure the game will look incredible though. Might be the best looking 8th gen game so far. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Mystro-Sama said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Mystro-Sama said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Visuals in some of them look straight up shit. Is this real?

Which one looks like straight up shit?

This one:

Looks okay to me.  Thought you saw something like this

Good lord! What the fuck is that running on? A toaster?

How did u know??

Wow even games made by European people never be this Gothic and gruesome, Japanese people know how to twist their art and design, like what they do with their music and fashion style.

It reminds me of games like Bayoneta and some character design for Final Fantasy games. It's good thou its really Japanese Gothic games. It is the successor of Demon souls games.

Tachikoma said:
So looking forward to this game.

I Lol at your avatar , i thought it was writen "Moderator " but actually "moderated "

Aura7541 said:
MoHasanie said:

Yeah, we really shouldn't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykbT03r_9Zo#t=70