By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Horrible Game Challenge *Current Champion: 2Quick*

Hey I've beaten Watch Dogs and Destiny this year. And even enjoyed them!! How epic is that?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
ghettoglamour said:
Hey I've beaten Watch Dogs and Destiny this year. And even enjoyed them!! How epic is that?

Watch Dogs is even in your top five, so is not relevant here? Or is it since some dislike it?

The internet told me those games are horrible and made by evil corporations. I thought it would be pretty bad ass to beat and even like these games

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Darwinianevolution said:
Do movie licensed games count?

Not 80's and 90's Disney.

Interesting so far!

spurgeonryan said:
Dulfite said:
the_dengle said:
Spurge wins.

Not unless he posts which ones he's done consecutively!

My Wii U will explode before I can ever remember all the meh games I played this gen. Beaten......does anyone ever fully beat a meh game?

That's the point! And I do for the record. I like to review games and some of those games have horrible reviews so I HAD to finish them lol.

The challange is to see who has the nerve to complete a bad game (or multiple) without playing anything good while playing the bad game.

Around the Network
2Quick said:

What If a lot of people hate the game, but you secretly grew fond of the game while you played it, because of its flaws? if so, I nominate myself with

Chulip for PS2

Chulip is an adventure game where you have to kiss people to win.  you must ultimately kiss nearly everyone in the game for your heart to be strong enouhg tokis the "girl of your dreams".  each person has a specific series of events that must be completed in order for you to kiss them.  most kiss solutions have no hints, and the ones that due are usually vague or mistranslated.  (my favorite mistranslation is "soccor").  trial and error is the best way to beat this game.  also the story makes no sense, neither does the quiz show cat final boss fight.

Edit:  looking back now i realise it is pretty bad...

You will be our first champion!!!

Do flash games count? Because Newgrounds has a treasure (trash?) trove of shit games, and I used to play a lot of games on there to review them. Some were fantastic to the point I'd choose them over a lot of console games, others were horrific monstrosities only posted as a programmer's first experiments in flash game development.

Dulfite said:
2Quick said:

What If a lot of people hate the game, but you secretly grew fond of the game while you played it, because of its flaws? if so, I nominate myself with

Chulip for PS2

Chulip is an adventure game where you have to kiss people to win.  you must ultimately kiss nearly everyone in the game for your heart to be strong enouhg tokis the "girl of your dreams".  each person has a specific series of events that must be completed in order for you to kiss them.  most kiss solutions have no hints, and the ones that due are usually vague or mistranslated.  (my favorite mistranslation is "soccor").  trial and error is the best way to beat this game.  also the story makes no sense, neither does the quiz show cat final boss fight.

So what game Should I play next?

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Im not sure what this thread is exactly, but heres one game I beat:

Its so bad that its almost good...

2Quick said:
Dulfite said:
2Quick said:

Chulip for PS2

So what game Should I play next?

Anything you can argue is horrible. If it's questionable, post it and we will have a vote on it.