By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 boosted to #1 on Amazon with $49-$89 pricings.

jlmurph2 said:
bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Those filthy cheaters. Everyone knows PS4 sales rank didn't rise due to GTAV, FC4, LBP3 or even DA:I. It rose only because of a few bogus listing at $50-$90.

can somebody explain how the bogus listing raise the rank on amazon? isnt it a scam to scam wallmart? 

According to foodfather it goes up by page hits.

But still, the scam prices allow you to put the consoles in your cart to make it seem legit to Wal-mart.

that makes no sense. dont you need to buy it so it can register?

i get how it works with wallmart, pretty genius if you ask me. they techinically didnt break the law either, pretty badass. 

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Ninsect said:
Why didn't XB1 go to the top too because of the scam?

They did get a massive rise,  just not as much as the PS4.

from #226 to #29 for the normal kinectless sku
from #46 to #36 for the kinect asscreed bundle (within the range of the ps4 white destiny bundle bump)
from #74 to #55 for the cod 1tb bunde

and why all the other skus (includig the white destiny bundle) went slower is obvious. the scam try happedn way later, when amazon was already on it.
and maybe even some of the normal customers were aware on this stuff that time finally. if u see a fucking cheap ps4 on amazon u place an order and hope for ur luck. if u see tens of new to good to be tue offers for every console on amazon, u maybe get that something has to be wrong.

the hourly is fucked up for a few days now. lets see and wait for it to normalize

bananaking21 said:
jlmurph2 said:
bananaking21 said:

can somebody explain how the bogus listing raise the rank on amazon? isnt it a scam to scam wallmart? 

According to foodfather it goes up by page hits.

But still, the scam prices allow you to put the consoles in your cart to make it seem legit to Wal-mart.

i get how it works with wallmart, pretty genius if you ask me. they techinically didnt break the law either, pretty badass. 

That's why I thought putting it in your cart made more sense.

But yeah its not like they can arrest you for finding a deal.

jlmurph2 said:
bananaking21 said:

honestly, would have done it my self lol. 

bananaking21 said:
jlmurph2 said:
bananaking21 said:

honestly, would have done it my self lol. 

I was gonna do it by calling up my mom and telling her about it. She has no problem arguing with clerks and takes no bullshit lol.

I probably would have walked out looking dumb if they said no.

Around the Network

Edit: Wtf, wrong thread

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

jlmurph2 said:

I was gonna do it by calling up my mom and telling her about it. She has no problem arguing with clerks and takes no bullshit lol.

I probably would have walked out looking dumb if they said no.

haha yeah moms are the best negotiators. they make sam.L jackson look bad :P

This is why most stores will only match if it's sold by Amazon. Third party sellers won't be matched.

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

cutzman25 said:
This is why most stores will only match if it's sold by Amazon. Third party sellers won't be matched.

Some Wal-mart employees aren't that smart to know that its a 3rd party seller since it doesn't take you to another page when putting it in your cart.

PS4 $110. It just won't stop