By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V PS4 vs XBO comparison

I like this little reversal of the Red Dead from last gen and now we're repeating the same scenario all over again, no need for anyone to be the better man when it's easier to snipe back when you feel you're on top.

Regardless I'll be grabbing the PC version, the one that will and should be the better version to play with all the bells and whistles due to the lack of restraints the platform has.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Too funny. I an't believe people still fall for this stuff. Clearly the map in the OP's picture shows they are in 2 different spots in the world. So, the ground cover will be different.

Either way, if we are going to count bushes from certain angles, this is going to be a long comparison. No need to even think about it, they are virtually identical.

It is near the end of the end....

Landguy said:
Too funny. I an't believe people still fall for this stuff. Clearly the map in the OP's picture shows they are in 2 different spots in the world. So, the ground cover will be different.

Either way, if we are going to count bushes from certain angles, this is going to be a long comparison. No need to even think about it, they are virtually identical.

Of course they are in 2 different spots in the world. It's just they're only a few yards away from each other.

Oh you mean the grass, i was looking at the trees as that's the Foliage in them pictures

Landguy said:

I'm still not convinced this is true, but you have to be kidding with this explanation... Both shots are at functionally the same position, and from the same angle. The only difference is that the PS4 shot appears to be a few feet forwards, but that's it. Certainly not by anywhere near enough to drastically change the surrounding scenery.

There are other possible explanations, such as them using a random foliage generator, but yours is really grasping at straws. My only assumption is that you're miss interpreting the map locations due to the cars being parks at different distances from the road (the PS4 car is closer to the road, so the player moved a few feet away from it to match the X1 angle).

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
The Grassgate has been opened.

haha

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

after seeing this I am switching from getting the X1 version and getting the PS4 version. Only thing that sucks is I have no friends on PSN :(

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

This reminds me of the huge differences in mafia 2 last gen, anyway, this game is going to sell a lot on ps4, a lot of gamers are playing it on ps4 twitch before the official release date.

cutzman25 said:
after seeing this I am switching from getting the X1 version and getting the PS4 version. Only thing that sucks is I have no friends on PSN :(

You should get whichever version your friends are playing ^^ Both versions are a stable 1080p/30fps, so gameplay wise they're essentially identical.

Aura7541 said:
Landguy said:

Of course they are in 2 different spots in the world. It's just they're only a few yards away from each other.

If you look closely at the 2 pics, you can see in the XB1 pic that if you move up 30-40 feet, there is the same dense foliage as in the location that the PS4 is showing.  Look at the location maps in the LL corner and it is obvious.

It is near the end of the end....