By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Applications (Deadline Reached, Application Process Over)

Tagged games:

Hope you guys find a good mod to continue the work. Personally I won't be applying for the position as I'm a ridiculous advocate of free speech so I find it hard to report a comment let alone moderate someone for it :p

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

Just use my old application nothings changed

Even if we have your old application (which I'm unsure of), you have to send in a new one even if it is identical.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I see that you've done the things I previously mentioned! Looks like things are going along nicely!

I couldn't handle that kind of power. I would probably end up banning everybody. It would be like that episode of King of queens where Doug is a substitute teacher and starts out cool, but by the end he ends up trying to expel the whole class.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

I guarantee you. That........I..........

Was absolutly myself when I wrote that wonderful submission form in 24 minutes no more no less. =D

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

Yeah, I have.

I'm also still shooting for a Board Mod position, but that has taken a backseat since I found out board mods don't have this sexy badge.

I should warn you that it would be a little inappropriate to keep you on as a member of the White Knight Chronicles Nintendo Edition team if you become a mod.

the_dengle said:
Clyde32 said:

Yeah, I have.

I'm also still shooting for a Board Mod position, but that has taken a backseat since I found out board mods don't have this sexy badge.

I should warn you that it would be a little inappropriate to keep you on as a member of the White Knight Chronicles Nintendo Edition team if you become a mod.

Well Smeags and I are on there. Always room for the trifecta!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Is a moderator a paid position?

Conegamer said:

If the mods have no problem with me calling a mod a white knight for Nintendo then I guess it's not an issue. It seems like the sort of thing some would find objectionable in the wrong context though.

the_dengle said:
Conegamer said:

If the mods have no problem with me calling a mod a white knight for Nintendo then I guess it's not an issue. It seems like the sort of thing some would find objectionable in the wrong context though.

Can't distance ourselves with our roots too much.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.