By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

TruckOSaurus said:
Damn this thread has become quiet all of a sudden! Is anyone still here?

I am. Usually cant play till weekends though.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

I am guessing finals and whatnot before people have time to play the game is my best guess but I am open to a game or two if someone wants to play

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

I'm done with school so i'm free anytime for people who want to play some matches

Mike321 said:
I'm done with school so i'm free anytime for people who want to play some matches

"I'm done with school!"

Hopefully you don't mean what I'm thinking you mean by that! xD

Also I could do friendlys now if you're able.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mike321 said:

"I'm done with school!"

hehe i mean i'm on vacations, yeah i can play some friendlys now i'll join your room

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mike321 said:

"I'm done with school!"

hehe i mean i'm on vacations, yeah i can play some friendlys now i'll join your room

Ah that's good then! I'm actually in the middle of making a stage so gimme like 5 minutes!

Mike321 said:

Meh I'll finish it another time! Also do you wanna try taking on two CPUs with a one life handicap? (we immediately suicide once)

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mike321 said:

Meh I'll finish it another time! Also do you wanna try taking on two CPUs with a one life handicap? (we immediately suicide once)

I'm in for some friendly matches

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mike321 said:

sure sounds fun 

lol sorry! Opening room now!