Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Damn that one fierce Samus, I pick Battlefield as counterpick

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I would join your room but I feel like I won't be super tight today plus I have to practice violin.

I should have stayed with Peach... Good games, you didn't play with Samus last time, that was a surprise.

Signature goes here!

padib said:
I would join your room but I feel like I won't be super tight today plus I have to practice violin.

It's friendly time so join in! No pressure to win!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I should have stayed with Peach... Good games, you didn't play with Samus last time, that was a surprise.

I agree, i struggle a lot in battlefield since i play a lot of omega stages, and yeah i keep my mains in secret until the real challenges, great games Truck

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
padib said:

Okay, just a few games.

Mike321 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I agree, i struggle a lot in battlefield since i play a lot of omega stages, and yeah i keep my mains in secret until the real challenges, great games Truck

I can't stand Omega stages, they're so boring!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Mike321 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I can't stand Omega stages, they're so boring!

that's true and i agree, but for glory matches are limited to omega stages 

padib said:
TruckOSaurus said:
padib said:

Okay, just a few games.

Mike is hosting, do you have him on your list?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Mike is hosting, do you have him on your list?

I was wondering why I couldn't join the room. I'll add him.