By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

tbone51 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Alright I think added everyone who mentioned they've have the game by now. If I'm missing someone, please tell me so.

I also lowered the points you lose when you're defeated to hopefully encourage more challenges!

Want to test it out (some online matches!!!!) Dunno if the league officially started, i dont have the damn adapter (my gamestop didnt get 1 in lol).

Oh yeah, my bro prince waddle dee using my wiiu (share game).Can you add him! He'll definitely play for sure :)

I have half an hour before I need to go so I could do a few. 

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
tbone51 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Alright I think added everyone who mentioned they've have the game by now. If I'm missing someone, please tell me so.

I also lowered the points you lose when you're defeated to hopefully encourage more challenges!

Want to test it out (some online matches!!!!) Dunno if the league officially started, i dont have the damn adapter (my gamestop didnt get 1 in lol).

Oh yeah, my bro prince waddle dee using my wiiu (share game).Can you add him! He'll definitely play for sure :)

ok friendlys right? You can set up!

tbone51 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yep friendlies. Room is up, amp316 has joined too.

Signature goes here!

I'll join, my NNID is Flanneryaug.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

tbone51 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Took a while but we finally got it going... aaaaaand now I have to go for an hour or two...

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
tbone51 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Took a while but we finally got it going... aaaaaand now I have to go for an hour or two...

lemme kno when you come back

I'm still struggling to beat the level 9 cpu, I'll join when I don't suck!

mZuzek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So we're playing after that, right?

send me a friend request, (tbone51). We can play some friendlys! 

mZuzek said:
tbone51 said:

send me a friend request, (tbone51). We can play some friendlys! 

I can't play on the TV now, though. But well, I guess the playing on the GamePad screen is not that bad. It'd be nice to get some friendlies to test everything out, since my connection hasn't looked too great these last couple of days - though it seems to be better today, at least in terms of Smash.

lets play add me! Then join room 

Hey tbone, I wanna see how badly I perform against someone. Let's do some friendlies.

Gonna add you. Is that ok?