By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God Of War: Chains Of Olympus GT Review

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31398.html

It scores a 9.3

"One of the best looking, playing and designed handheld games ever"

"This is the top shelf of gaming on-the-go".

Around the Network

ONE MORE DAY... ONE MORE DAY!!!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Not shocked
My friend's mum is going to america tommorow, so hopefully he can her to pick up a copy for me as well

Want now!

At 1:13 were they trying to censor it, and just screwed up?  Anyways, another great score.  I'll probably finally pick up a psp when the bundle comes out.

Around the Network

>"One of the best looking, playing and designed handheld games ever"

take THAT, Mario Kart. ;)

Even I'm surprised the game has very minimal load time, I guess PSP running at 333mhz is a BEAST!

>At 1:13 were they trying to censor it, and just screwed up?

lol, or maybe she has something on TOP of her nipples? ;),

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I dunno it looks good but I just don't want it....by that I mean I'm just in two minds & still in two minds...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yakuzaice said:

At 1:13 were they trying to censor it, and just screwed up?  Anyways, another great score.  I'll probably finally pick up a psp when the bundle comes out.

I saw that! =D

My guess is they made an effort to censor it, got bored, said "ahh to hell with this!" and just posted the video as it was, with their failed effort still showing.

Quite unprofessional of them. Unless it's actually a stab at humour?

Crap. I had my heart set on a DS, but this and Patapon are making me sway.

Zelda, Pokemon, and Mario vs GoW, Patapon, MGS:PO+, and Daxter. The choice is too hard! /cry

=p Oh boy finally another game on my PSP that I want;.

A game where you want to buy a PSP for =).

How much will this sell? Will it reach the top 50 in his first week in Europe?