By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 360 Sales Bet - Supply Issue and March - Right Forum this time

Interesting bet. I'll be happy to actually do the enforcing for you.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Hmm... I don't know.

You've been blabbing on these forums for the past 2 weeks saying the supply constraints are lies... but suddenly you don't even think the PS3 can beat the 360 a measly two weeks this month??

Wow..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

kingofwale said:

I hope we have 9999 people in this. then Gebx will get the same treatement as people who downloaded the illegal copy of Halo 3. lol

EDIT: hey gebx, whose number are we going by? VGC? or NPD?

using IOI's numbers.. why don't you be part of those 9999 people?? come on, join us!

You know for a fact that the 360 hasn't been in supply constraint these past couple weeks.. you've even shown pictures!

I'm just a crazed 360 fanboys with eye goggles which you can help ban for an extra week!

This could so backfire in my face that its not even funny...

well actually maybe a little bit...

that could be 5 weeks ban for you gebx!!!!! a month in short

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I'd bet with you Geb but I really don't want to see you gone for that long ;-; So I'll just say I think your wrong, but I'm not going to put your memebership on the line for more than a week ;-;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

bump... for one of the most daring bet I've ever seen.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

i'm in

Yeah gebx forget to mention this is ballsy and you +10 for doing this.

For once we see someone who is confident in the Xbox360, not just bashing the PS3. The PS3 is pulling very good numbers right now, so while I think this will backfire completely, i respect you believe in your consoles appeal enough to bet this.

gebx said:

Ok, so a sales bet thread shouldn't go in a sales forum... that's cool, no problem

I bet that out of the 4 full weeks of March (Weeks ending March 8th, March 15, March 22 and March 29) the 360 will outsell the PS3 three out of four weeks in NA.

The wager is one week ban if you lose, but if I lose (here's the interesting part), I'll get banned for the amount of people who bet against me. Example-  if twenty people bet against me and I lose, I would be banned for twenty weeks.

yo thats the lamest, one sided bet in history! So the PS3 has outsold 360 in america 2 weeks, and you figure this is a fair bet? I was expecting the last word in the sentance to say worldwide, not NA.