By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: The Year One Review (Gamespot)

ICStats said

As an owner of both I couldn't agree more, Xbox One users have it bad and they don't know it.

I really wish sometimes that I could take some of the XB1 guys on here, show them the consoles side by side, show them how clunky the Xbox One is compared to the PS4's experience; and how amazingly empty and shit their store is compared to the PS4's.

As an owner of both, I always felt the opposite!  I always wished that a lot of PS4 users could try the Xbox One (and vice versa).  I think a lot of people would change their minds --in both directions--if they weren't blinded by brand loyalty.  

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
ICStats said

As an owner of both I couldn't agree more, Xbox One users have it bad and they don't know it.

I really wish sometimes that I could take some of the XB1 guys on here, show them the consoles side by side, show them how clunky the Xbox One is compared to the PS4's experience; and how amazingly empty and shit their store is compared to the PS4's.

As an owner of both, I always felt the opposite!  I always wished that a lot of PS4 users could try the Xbox One (and vice versa).  I think a lot of people would change their minds --in both directions--if they weren't blinded by brand loyalty.  

What would you show a PS4 owner, that you love about XB1?

Here look, if I unplug the ethernet I can install an XB1 game in just 30 minutes.  It's not as bad as they say! ;-P

My 8th gen collection

ICStats said:
d21lewis said:
ICStats said

What would you show a PS4 owner, that you love about XB1?

Here look, if I unplug the ethernet I can install an XB1 game in just 30 minutes.  It's not as bad as they say! ;-P

I'll give you my list in a couple of hours when I get home from work.  I like to turn both consoles on and compare features at the same time when I make replies to posts like this.

In the meantime, could you add me on PSN and Xbox One? 

How does a console ever become an essential purchase?

I'll continue to play squat for now from the undesirable library of zero great games. Seriously how long is this nonsense going to be repeated.

Btw I just read the xbox one review too. I guess they already slagged it off enough, yet why complain about the psn problems and not mention the Halo MCC problems.