By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will win Black Friday in the US? PS4 or Xbox One

Which console will sell more?

Xbox One 310 37.94%

PS4 361 44.19%

Too close to call 77 9.42%

See results 68 8.32%

Total:816

Xbox One, becaues of the displayed price and i'm still not sure, how well the GTAV + Tlofu:rmk bundle will appel to the mass casual audience. The "i knew GTAV would come to next gen, so i did not buy it for last gen" guys only exist in hardcore gaming forums. So it's all about double dipper and they're rare.

Around the Network

Whoever has more stock.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Xb1 by a landslide.

It is near the end of the end....

Easy win for PS4

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Xbox One will tear ps4 to bitz

Around the Network

Ps4 will do 1.3/1.5 Xone numbers for BF.

The price does not matter, it's the hype/momentum who is important. And it's not only the gta5 pack, it's exclusive marketing for Far cry 4 and Gta5 too + Lbp3, while Ms already throw all they could the first week with Halo + Call of + pricedrop + Call of exclusive marketing (and the game free on amazon) and Ass 4 pack.

I'm confident with this, i don't do too many wrong predictions after all :)

Namiirei said:

I'm confident with this, i don't do too many wrong predictions after all :)

Ive never looked at you as someone I would put confidence in on this site.

@OP - It really could be a stock thing.  Both are going in with a lot of momentum and being two of the most popular items this holiday so it wouldnt shock me to see both of them sell out

I think both will have plenty of stock. I think the One will edge out the PS4 in the end and win November in the US by a decent margin.
And; I still don't think the battle for the US is over, like I've been saying for a long time.

I believe the PS4 will take Black Friday.

It has family bundles, mature bundles and its the most popular console.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

xbox one should take this one. better value for your money right now