By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Official Amiibos Thread] Discussion!!! Shulk Coming In (US), Which Amiibos do You have?

Which 2nd Wave Amiibo is your Favorite?

Pit 26 25.24%

Captain Falcon 18 17.48%

Zelda 24 23.30%

Luigi 11 10.68%

Diddy Kong 7 6.80%

Little Mac 16 15.53%

Total:102
Joaco <3 N64 said:
MANUELF said:

Where are you getting them?

Amazon.de and Play Asia.

Amazon.de? A single amiibo with shipping cost over 700 pesos, thats way too much for me

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:

Amazon.de and Play Asia.

Amazon.de? A single amiibo with shipping cost over 700 pesos, thats way too much for me

I ordered 6, they were $350 each shipping included, of course I won't order only one.

Amiibo news.

Nintendo may restock certain amiibo if there's enough demand from consumers and retailers. Please understand.

Joaco <3 N64 said:
MANUELF said:

I ordered 6, they were $350 each shipping included, of course I won't order only one.

My problem is that they dont have enough available for it to be worthwhile, Im looking for 6 specific amiibo (Villager, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Rosalina, King Dedede and Shulk)

MANUELF said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:

My problem is that they dont have enough available for it to be worthwhile, Im looking for 6 specific amiibo (Villager, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Rosalina, King Dedede and Shulk)

Well, in my opinion those won't be available at once never or at least in the foreseable future. Some amiibo last in stock for less than an hour. It's crazy.

Around the Network

Link, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, and Samus. Hopefully they'll release Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus soon.

I'm a big kid when it comes to collectable shit.

Just got Toon Link in the mail! This is the one amiibo I've been dying to have since it was announced. And it's really high quality, too.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Joaco <3 N64 said:
Amiibo news.

Nintendo may restock certain amiibo if there's enough demand from consumers and retailers. Please understand.

Where is the online petition when you need it, there is always one for everything, but I still have not seen one for this important matter.

flagstaad said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:
Amiibo news.

Where is the online petition when you need it, there is always one for everything, but I still have not seen one for this important matter.

Oh, but there is, there you go!

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-of-america-nintendo-manufacture-more-amiibos

Went out and picked up 6 today:
Sheik
bowser
Pikachu
toon link
Megaman
Zelda

Wish I could find some of those other ones. Have seen the same ones forever