By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - AC Unity Review Thread - Meta: 76 (Rogue:84)

GribbleGrunger said:

And Jim Sterling:

That sounds really interesting.  I wonder if Ubi tried to influence reviewers in some way

Around the Network
celador said:

That sounds really interesting.  I wonder if Ubi tried to influence reviewers in some way

That's why I said it's going to be interesting to see what certain sites give this.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

And Jim Sterling:

Hopefully, this will make for an interesting Jimquisition episode.

Signature goes here!

For all the flak cross gen games may get, perhaps Ubi should have done the same.  This game sounds like it has been rushed

Probably high 80's, and the game is probably sporting massive issues that get smoothed over in reviews in order to give out ridiculous scores, just like we've seen in the past 7-8 years.
Ubisoft are heading into Activison and EA territory; these are not good times for consumers in general and especially bad for old timers such as myself.

Around the Network

Hard to say. Looks like a better game than Watch Dogs, but technical difficulties may hurt review scores, so 82.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Pity, I am really enjoying ACIV a lot, got me a lot of fun so far and it made me interested in Unity...pity...Really liked the french revolution aswell...

..... Should I cancel my preorder. I ordered from the UK so I still have time >_>

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

celador said:

For all the flak cross gen games may get, perhaps Ubi should have done the same.  This game sounds like it has been rushed

Hahaha, omg. I'm so glad I cancelled my pre-order to buy GTA V a second time. I'm still planning on buying it though, so hopefully most of the issuess are solved quickly.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

GribbleGrunger said:
Here's a guy who works for Joystiq:

And Jim Sterling:

Dis gon be good

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine