By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Winner choosen soon - Giving away a PS4 at 100 subscribers

Not just this "giveaway" but your reaction to people, calling someone "salty" and that when they don't agree with you then as you put it "you apparently don't like life" Sorry... that's actually a misquote because I've added a ' in there which didn't exist in your original comment.

That's the thing, you say that you use VGchartz everyday but if you spend any amount of time on here you would see that calling people names and taking personal digs at them with broken English (choosen isn't a word btw) is not how this place works or how the community here will react in any positive way to you. You might well have a career ahead of you on youtube, in the comments section.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

why does the channel has a Donation link? isn't the channel done for fun? and don't you have enough money to buy multiple PS4?

So having a look through the thread as a whole, and considering a number of factors (your post count, your posts in the thread and the validity of the topic mainly) we have come to the decision that this thread is not acceptable. It strikes as an attempt to get users to sign up for your channel off-site, which is the definition of spamming.

Locking

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.