By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Winner choosen soon - Giving away a PS4 at 100 subscribers

Just subscribed.......will start watching your videos. So you are just taking the list of your subscribers, and selecting one for the giveaway?

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

What is your YouTube account? I thought it was Glitch.Tokyo based off your comment earlier today but im guessing im wrong.

EDIT: It is based off the subscribers you showed which is 287

Well, one of them, its really just a dumping ground for our videos at this point lol

Iveyboi said:
Just subscribed.......will start watching your videos. So you are just taking the list of your subscribers, and selecting one for the giveaway?

Exactly. So basically we are almost half way to our goal already... once we hit 100 subs and we see that some people have watched the videos then we will pick our winner. We dont want people just to sub and not watch anything because the content is good and we even have other games we ar putting up later today. Some videos will have commentary and some wont.

We will pick the winner at random and the only subs that are on our channel that are people we know are the first 4 subs. So that way you guys know it is a new sub that wins.

I'll be recording a short video explaining the giveaway in a little more detail later. We also have another giveaway planned since we have had such a great response. I'll discuss that a little more in my upcoming video too.

Can you at least show the PS4?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Can you at least show the PS4?

Im at my main job right now, but I will add a pic when I get home later tonight.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
I guess I don't get a chance to win this, right? I'm from Brazil and that's probably US or UK only, right?

Even if not I'll check your channel, may I like what I see I can subscribe to it :)

If Fedex can ship there (that is who we are using to ship), then you can enter.... but yes we will have tons new videos of other games soon as well. But what we have up are fun to watch.

Thanks for the competition.
Have subscribed already. Now waiting for the Nintendo stuff!

DélioPT said:
Thanks for the competition.
Have subscribed already. Now waiting for the Nintendo stuff!

Yep, we are trying to get all of our videos up. With the release of COD and a few other new games we have also spent time just playing the games. But we have a Wii U and will have stuff up hopefully in the next few weeks. Trying edit and update the amount of videos we have is time consuming. In our first week we have over 20 vids. Check back and hopefully you will enjoy.

BraLoD said:
Only CoD and Battlefield right now, you should try to get some different games.
Also, try doing some videos with commentary, they add a lot to the videos if well done, and it's probably the best way to push your channel up.
If people like you they will stay in the channel. With no commentary it gets easy to forget or not get attachec to it.
Good luck with the channel guys, let us know when you get new stuff there.

Of course and thanks for your input. We have some videos with commentary, but have had such little time this week to comment on every video. We will have game reviews and all. We have some Nintendo games coming eventully. Also, today we should have some Far Cry 3 videos with commentary to prepare for FC4. Also, I have a Mirrors Edge video as well... just because I love that game. This next month a ton of games are coming out and we will have a ton of videos coming on different games. Unfortuantely editing takes time and we all still have normal jobs. In our first week we have 20 videos posted. The next videos should have commentary as well.

maverick40 said:

wow, a bit harsh mate. Either sub or not. Where is your youtube channel?

I don't think the comment is harsh.  It's realistic.  There's really no variety of games on his channel and no guarantee that you'll actually get one of 100 PS4s.  Now the owner of the channel may have 100 PS4s to give away, but the money you'd make from 1000 subscribers much less 100 is insignficant.  So you really think someone is going to throw $4000 away in hopes that they'll get big on Youtube because that's clear what they want.  They want an easy way to make money by listing a bunch of popular Youtube videos, which is the reason why, without videos to back it up, the Youtube channel states that there are games like Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, GTA5, etc, when all there is right now is CoD and BF4.

While not directed towards me, I do actually have a Youtube channel with a variety of games.  https://www.youtube.com/user/kupomogli although I'm not currently attempting to make a profit off it.  Almost everything on my channel is niche most of which won't reach 10k.  I post the videos because they're games I'm interested in, not to make a profit.