By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 UK deal: PS4 + GTA V + DESTINY + TLOU + 12 month PS+ @ £399.99

How can I post now if I just can see Mod Edit comments... I need and deserves to know what everybody thinks.

I called this bunduru two days ago.

Massive.

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Aura7541 said:
HollyGamer said:
What a crazy bundle, damn why i live in third world country . I guess Europe and UK is locked for PS4 this holiday.

More like beating a dead horse.... (with the exception of the UK, of course)

PS4 is bullying others competitor in Europe  confirmed lol . They should have that kind of deal in US or even in Japan.

Western games aren't as popular in Japan, though there is a GTA V bundle coming out over there. Japan tends to get a bunch of limited edition PS4's such as the metal slime PS4.

Kinda weird that its a great deal in the UK, but the same price in the US would mean riots in the streets...

Aura7541 said:
HollyGamer said:
Aura7541 said:
HollyGamer said:
What a crazy bundle, damn why i live in third world country . I guess Europe and UK is locked for PS4 this holiday.

More like beating a dead horse.... (with the exception of the UK, of course)

PS4 is bullying others competitor in Europe  confirmed lol . They should have that kind of deal in US or even in Japan.

Western games aren't as popular in Japan, though there is a GTA V bundle coming out over there. Japan tends to get a bunch of limited edition PS4's such as the metal slime PS4.

Yeah i mean not the same games bundled what i mean 3 games bundled with more japanese centric games.  

and agree with u most western games are not that popular in Japan but those tree are exception (seeing on Famitsu review score, sales report and dengeki )

Areym said:
Holy shit. That is some next level shit.

Holy shit is right! Damn!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash