By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 UK deal: PS4 + GTA V + DESTINY + TLOU + 12 month PS+ @ £399.99

BraLoD said:
Solid stuff!
EU always so lucky.

Yeah we are so lucky that we have to pay much more for console gaming as people in USA^^

But compared to Brazil you are probably right

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
That's a very awesome and massive bundle! Makes me jealous of Europe since I'm an American.

That's around $635. It is a great deal for Europe but I think you can get that cheaper in USA.

crissindahouse said:
BraLoD said:
Solid stuff!
EU always so lucky.

Yeah we are so lucky that we have to pay much more for console gaming as people in USA^^

In Brazil you can dig and find great deals, you can buy Super Mario 3D World/TitanFall/Watch Dogs for 28 Euros, Pikimin 3 for 15 Euros, Link Between World for 21 Euros in some crazy promotions. The BRL/3 = EUR value.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Skidmore said:
crissindahouse said:
BraLoD said:
Solid stuff!
EU always so lucky.

In Brazil you can dig and find great deals, you can buy Super Mario 3D World/TitanFall/Watch Dogs for 28 Euros, Pikimin 3 for 15 Euros, Link Between World for 21 Euros in some crazy promotions.

yeah, I buy some digital games for Steam on a Brazilian site from time to time but the console itself is super expensive or not?

crissindahouse said:

yeah, I buy some digital games for Steam on a Brazilian site from time to time but the console itself is super expensive or not?

The Official National Console are expensive, but generally no one buys them, even retailers sometimes sells the imported ones.

Xbox One + One Game Bundle = 470 EUR

Wii U + Mario 3d World 420 EUR

PS4 = 500 EUR

Now it's more expensive because the dolar used to be 1,80 BRL, now its 2,50... So these imported products prices raised Up. A Launch Wii U was cheaper than today.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

Damn that's an insane bundle. If they released something like that in U.S. no doubt the PS4 would take the holidays.

Off Topic: Assuming there were some salty comments from all the mod edits lol.

I came here for the mod edits.

Nice bundle though

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Carl2291 said:
Sony Discussion, thread about a PS4 deal. Keep it on topic.

Why so much mod edit?

Holy crap what a bundle!

Great deal. I would be jealous if I didn't have one already. Here it's still CAD 450 for TLoU bundle and CAD 470 for the white Destiny bundle.

Although £399.99 is CAD 719, but the UK price includes tax. So if I take the TLoU bundle, add Destiny, GTA5 and 1 year ps plus + 13% HST that would be CAD 723 (£402). Even a great deal in the UK is only tiny savings over here.
Before tax it would UK £333 / CAD 599 vs Canada £356 / CAD 640.