By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the best indie game you have ever played?

Super Meat Boy and Cave Story are probably on top. Journey is up there but its indie status is questionable. I have a bunch of indie games in my backlog though.

Around the Network

pvz and castle crashers

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Braid
Steamworld Dig
Trine 2
Mutant Mudds
Super meat Boy
Little Inferno

Really enjoyed Rogue Legacy. I would play 2 hours a day at times as it's very addictive. Oftentimes, one more round would become 2 or more. Also enjoyed Stick It To The Man, Steamworld Dig and Doki Doki Universe. Playing through Guacamelee and Hotline Miami. I actually have a lot of indie games in my PC/PS4 collection, including "big" names like Braid, Limbo, Super Meat Boy and World Of Goo.

Shovel Knight hands down.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Shovel Knight

Guacamelee. Bought it on the Vita and I just couldn't put it down. One of the best metroidvanias since Symphony of the Night.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Either Super Meat Boy, or Chester (an indie game from XBLIG)

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Shovel Knight

Abobo's Big Adventure.