By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What did you think of this weeks episode? - Talking Walking Dead Thread

So did you like todays episode?

Share your walking dead stories here, discuss, Survive together!

Around the Network

I'm still watching S4, but heard that people are happy with where S5 is going.

I miss S2 tho. God, that season was amazing.

DrasticDracon said:

I agree, how many moments could have been better for them if Shane was there to save them

fireburn95 said:
DrasticDracon said:

I agree, how many moments could have been better for them if Shane was there to save them

Shane was a hateable chraracter but he was like 25% of the show. The tension with him there kept the audience drawn in.

I think the show needs more characters like Shane. I don't mean more antagonistic traitors, I mean more show-runners so-to-speak.

DrasticDracon said:
fireburn95 said:
DrasticDracon said:

Shane was a hateable chraracter but he was like 25% of the show. The tension with him there kept the audience drawn in.

I think the show needs more characters like Shane. I don't mean more antagonistic traitors, I mean more show-runners so-to-speak.

Yeah I think they're trying to give that sort of role to Abraham (you prob havent seen him yet) but he's not got the same masculinity physique as shane

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:
DrasticDracon said:
fireburn95 said:
DrasticDracon said:

Yeah I think they're trying to give that sort of role to Abraham (you prob havent seen him yet) but he's not got the same masculinity physique as shane

Actually I have seen him! He does seem like he could be a new 'Shane' but I still don't know much about him apart from his mission. (Latest I've seen is S4 E14)

Who's watching WD tonight?!

Don't have cable or I probably would watch it. Still haven't watched an entire episode even though I have the first two seasons available on Blu ray. Nice that they have two of the lead actors from Everybody Hates Chris on the show now, that was one of my favorite from the last decade. I know the show ran its course but it would have been nice if it would have lasted at least one more season.

I'll be watching tonight. Stuck with the show through good and bad. This season seems pretty good. It's closer to the comic with a few differences (not last week's horrible episode, though).

Beth episode was a little more boring, but Im glad shes back.