By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What did you think of this weeks episode? - Talking Walking Dead Thread

Can wait for tonights episode

Around the Network
DrasticDracon said:
I'm still watching S4, but heard that people are happy with where S5 is going.

I miss S2 tho. God, that season was amazing.

Yeah, I'm loving season 5, and season 4 was great too. I feel like the show has improved drastically ever since they brought Gimple on as the show runner.  Surprised anyone liked season 2, though. I thought it was too slow paced. Shane was pretty much the best thing about that season, and even he couldn't save it.

I am doing a rewatch, so maybe I'll appreciate season 2 more when i don't have to wait a week for each new episode.

Get Ready!

( Even though I have to watch on catchup because of UK :/ )

who watched todays ep?

Was it just me, or did you find todays episode kind of boring?

I was noticing myself fall asleep and then realized that the episode was halfway through and nothing had happened yet...

I sort of felt the same way with episode 4 when the focus was on Beth the entire episode; however it seems like these side stories are going to build up into a great episode.

Around the Network
Jimbo1337 said:

I was noticing myself fall asleep and then realized that the episode was halfway through and nothing had happened yet...

I sort of felt the same way with episode 4 when the focus was on Beth the entire episode; however it seems like these side stories are going to build up into a great episode.

Yeah, I don't mind the side stories tbh, it's just the pace of them. It seems they could fit in a whole side story episode into 10 or 15 mins really without all the emotionings stuff. 

Like also last season they spent 2 episodes building the governers return and story just to get him and the whole gang killed rendering that story pointless.

You can never trust a man with a mullet.

fireburn95 said:
Jimbo1337 said:

Yeah, I don't mind the side stories tbh, it's just the pace of them. It seems they could fit in a whole side story episode into 10 or 15 mins really without all the emotionings stuff. 

Like also last season they spent 2 episodes building the governers return and story just to get him and the whole gang killed rendering that story pointless.

Yeah I dont mind the side stories as well and I completely agree with you on the pace, especially this last episode.  All of the zombie moments just seemed like fillers as if it was to say: "Hey this is still the walking dead and there are still zombies here."

There weren't any tense moments as seen in previous episodes or shocking scenese like you saw with Bob.  I mean I guess it makes sense that this show has really built off of Rick Grimes, so it doesn't surprise me when the show doesn't live up to par when he is not in the episode.

Wow. What a way to go >_>

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I find myself caring less and less and I don't know why.