By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's Xbox One Is Looking Like A Lost Cause

phaedruss said:
What's baseless about sony losing money hand over fist? That is a fact people.

exactly, this article is just as bad as the other, yet all the comments crying in the other are praising this one. LOL

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
kowenicki said:

frankly.... I cant be arsed. Its boring and pointless.

lol, I agree with rol for once. The article itself has solid reasoning. The title of the thread is hyperbolic crap though.

Yes and the other article talks about massive loses that may not allow Sony to give price breaks? How's that any different then this one? They are both DOOOOM articles. 

LudicrousSpeed said:
I love how this one is apparently based on truth, but the article about Sony being in financial trouble is horseshit and indicative of the sad state of gaming journalism.

Can someone tweet this guy and let me know the 360 finished in 2nd/3rd place and it was far from a "lost cause"? So you need to be #1 or don't even bother? I guess Nintendo and Microsoft should just pack it up and we can have a one console industry? Awesome!

What a shitty article.

The same rules do not apply bro.

MS is always ok to bash, Sony is not. C'mon man, I thought you knew this... LOL

I think we all know which gaming platform Is in serious trouble long term. When it comes to the future capacity to assuring the consumer which gaming company will still be around in say five years it will be the one that has plenty of revenue and profit to sustain the business, not the one that generates perpetual losses year atfter year. Let's not kid ourselves here. Sony are in very serious trouble and as a result the future of playstation will be hanging on tenter hooks. Let's also face the fact that whatever little profits ps4 generates is being eaten up by it's hemorrhaging parent.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

DJEVOLVE said:
chocoloco said:

lol, I agree with rol for once. The article itself has solid reasoning. The title of the thread is hyperbolic crap though.

Yes and the other article talks about massive loses that may not allow Sony to give price breaks? How's that any different then this one? They are both DOOOOM articles. 

I never wrote anything about another article. So your post does not make sense.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
chocoloco said:
kowenicki said:

frankly.... I cant be arsed. Its boring and pointless.

If it's a DOOOOM article let it die then. No need to bump it after 2 days of inactivity.

Honestly I don't even read threads with titles like these.

People really want to prove that everyone in the industry is doomed. The sales of last gen were an exception to the rule, not the norm, so it's not as bad as it seems.

3DS won't reach 100 million? DOOM
WiiU is selling bad? DOOM
XBox is selling slowly? DOOM
Vita is almost dead in the west? DOOM
Sony's financial troubles could damage the PS brand? DOOM
Tablet and mobile are just a fad that will fade away? DOOM

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Even Pachter is starting to catch on.

chocoloco said:
DJEVOLVE said:

I never wrote anything about another article. So your post does not make sense.

Whoops.

Sony loses money MS makes it but xbox is seriously heading to lost cause product status and PS is the king right now and for the future.

Like water being wet some shit is best just accepted for what it is.

Ms is not gonna spend 100 billion to maek your dream of X1 PS2 liek succes and gmaign quality, so get over it,  While sony can die tommorow and PS would be better of from it.