By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Character Speeds

People forget that just because some characters are heavy AND fast doesn't make them broken or anything...their moves are what matter the most.

Also, lol Jigglypuff, they make sure Jigglypuff is the unwanted bastard hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
People forget that just because some characters are heavy AND fast doesn't make them broken or anything...their moves are what matter the most.

Also, lol Jigglypuff, they make sure Jigglypuff is the unwanted bastard hehe.

if u read my quote, u would understand that jigglypuff is not emant to be on the ground.  he is the only character (in melee) that is faster in the air than ground.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

ROB faster than falco? I can´t believe it

WTF bowser and DK faster then Samus ?!!

MANUELF said:
ROB faster than falco? I can´t believe it

Rob is on wheels, why should'nt he be faster? I'm so glad Zero Suit Samus and Shiek are the same in run speed. ZSS was my third choice at main, but might be bumped to second because they are so similar and easy to switch up. SIX DAYS!!!!! I think Marth might be a bit slow.

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.

Around the Network

Toon Link runs that fast? I thought he ran as fast as Young Link, who ran only a small bit faster than Link (he was faster in the air, but running was about the same)

Think you can find this for Air too?

And CF isn't speed nerfed a lot, I think he ws 38Km/t in Melee, but I'm not sure.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Everyone remember that Charizard hovers when he runs, so it is understandable he is quite fast. All of this was done on SmashBoards a while ago and the same questions popped up.

There's a chart of how heavy the chars are too.

this is just run speed, not an indication of overall speed. theres a video of the person doing the run tests on youtube.

walking speed does not matter, combos will do the trick

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The chart isn't showing up on the Wii, can someone post a list?