By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, do you believe Majora's Mask 3D will have a Master Quest version or...?

Majora's Mask 3D was the best thing yesterday at the ND

Yes, it is Zelda 14 41.18%

Of course, it is Zelda 6 17.65%

Obviously, it is Zelda 5 14.71%

*rolls eyes* Zelda, duh 9 26.47%

Total:34
Pavolink said:

It is the hardest one but only in 3D, which are fairly easy against the 2D ones.

I find it to be one of the hardest Zelda games overall. Might be because I didnt realize that you could slow down time before the end of the game though

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Pavolink said:

It is the hardest one but only in 3D, which are fairly easy against the 2D ones.

I find it to be one of the hardest Zelda games overall. Might be because I didnt realize that you could slow down time before the end of the game though

I really helps, and it actually can give you more time to do a lot of things.

Zelda II has still the crown, yet, I'd love future Zelda games to expand on it as it has great dungeons and a big world map.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

A Hero Mode is probably all we can hope for. I'd personally love some new additons to the Bomber's Notebook but that's not going to happen.

I want a Hero mode AND the ability to see your cursor in dungeon maps (the HUD map at least) before getting the compass. I don't like memorizing a room layout in dungeons >_

Don't know, don't care. :) People are worrying more about how they polish the game mechanics and HUD.

Wasn't saving in the original game a pain in the ass to do?

Around the Network

Hero mode sounds about right and it wont be cheaper

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

That's what I've been wondering.

Ocarina of Time is already a bigger game, and with OoT3D also including the Boss-mode and the Master Quest, having just the original game in MM3D would make it a little lacking in content...

I'd say a classic SS/WWHD-style 'Hero Mode' is a given at least, but I really hope they'll redo the dungeons as well to have something comparable to Master Quest as the standard Hero Mode adds little value.

I'm expecting they'll do squat, zilch, zero with the remake. But I'd be happy if they did. The original game updated for 3DS isn't worth $40 to me.

RolStoppable said:
S.Peelman said:

Ocarina of Time is already a bigger game, and with OoT3D also including the Boss-mode and the Master Quest, having just the original game in MM3D would make it a little lacking in content...

I'd say a classic SS/WWHD-style 'Hero Mode' is a given at least, but I really hope they'll redo the dungeons as well to have something comparable to Master Quest as the standard Hero Mode adds little value.

Majora's Mask takes longer to complete 100% than Ocarina of Time. Not by much, but longer is longer.

To 100% the vanilla game maybe, but even then I'm not sure, I never timed it. Though the Gold Skultulla quest could take longer than getting all of the Masks combined if you're unlucky and don't know where all 100 are. Plus you could consider completing Master Quest in the 3DS versions as part of the requirement to 100% the game, in which case it's no contest if MM doesn't have such a feature.

The main game in any case, and the portion most people will play, is only half as long as Ocarina.

RolStoppable said:
S.Peelman said:

Majora's Mask takes longer to complete 100% than Ocarina of Time. Not by much, but longer is longer.

Not to me.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile