By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, do you believe Majora's Mask 3D will have a Master Quest version or...?

Majora's Mask 3D was the best thing yesterday at the ND

Yes, it is Zelda 14 41.18%

Of course, it is Zelda 6 17.65%

Obviously, it is Zelda 5 14.71%

*rolls eyes* Zelda, duh 9 26.47%

Total:34

...will it be cheaper than Ocarina of Time 3D? Considering the last remake/upress/port/cash in for 3DS have not only the original version, but also a Master Quest one, a new one different from the GameCube version is every enemie hit takes you douible the amount of life and wolrd is mirrored; I believe Nintendo needs to justify the price and deliver enough content as the last time.

Maybe we can see a new hero mode (Gyorg is going to be pretty difficult). The Master Quest version this time will not only need a mirror world, but maybe some pieces of hearts/masks different locations. But, at the same time, it will means they need to develop a lot more and change the peace of the game.

So, what do you think?

PS: Let's enjoy the official original poster.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I doubt it. Not worth it for Nintendo I think.

KLXVER said:

Maybe just a hero mode with more difficult enemies?

Pavolink said:
KLXVER said:

The game is already very hard though. I think they will make it easier if anything.

We could also enjoy the new poster too ;)

Around the Network

Considering the low amount of dungeons and high amount of side-questing, I agree about the need to alter how you obtain certain items throughout Termina. Plenty of mini-games offer opportunities to switch things up in terms of time/score requirements and overall difficulty.

Ocarina of Time featured boss battles, and since Majora's Mask won't need to feature the same mode I wouldn't be surprised if something along those lines is implemented in its place.

RolStoppable said:
Hero mode is the most you should expect as far as new things go (besides the obvious updates to graphics, sounds and controls).

The Master Quest version of OoT already existed before OoT 3D, so that was also a port job. They changed the overworld to a mirrored version, but that was hardly a big effort.

That's what I was thinking. A hero mode just like TWWHD, but hopefully it is like the one on ALBW with 4 times more damage and a mix with SS without hearts in pots.

KLXVER said:
Pavolink said:
KLXVER said:

The game is already very hard though. I think they will make it easier if anything.

It is the hardest one but only in 3D, which are fairly easy against the 2D ones.

Hiku said:

Lets also enjoy the Special Edition poster.

As for different modes, I don't expect anything. But would be a nice bonus if they put something in there. I'll enjoy it regardless.
As for the price, I think it will be the same as most Nintendo 3DS games.

I cannot see it.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Considering the low amount of dungeons and high amount of side-questing, I agree about the need to alter how you obtain certain items throughout Termina. Plenty of mini-games offer opportunities to switch things up in terms of time/score requirements and overall difficulty.

Ocarina of Time featured boss battles, and since Majora's Mask won't need to feature the same mode I wouldn't be surprised if something along those lines is implemented in its place.

I like it, but Link in-game looks similar to the OoT3D model, which must be different as MM model is more mature.