By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
That $399 PS4 pricing isn't doing many favors if people are thinking what my mom and sister are. This is anecdotal but they're going to Walmart tonight and I told them about the $329 Xbox One with a $30 gift card. My sister said she saw that and then said "You know the PS4 is STILL $399 for Black Friday?? They didn't lower the price at all!" I told her it comes with 2 games but she didn't seem to care much.

X1 winning BF confirmed. 

I said it was anecdotal. No need to be dickish about it.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
That $399 PS4 pricing isn't doing many favors if people are thinking what my mom and sister are. This is anecdotal but they're going to Walmart tonight and I told them about the $329 Xbox One with a $30 gift card. My sister said she saw that and then said "You know the PS4 is STILL $399 for Black Friday?? They didn't lower the price at all!" I told her it comes with 2 games but she didn't seem to care much.

X1 winning BF confirmed. 

My reply was based on your anecdotal evidence so no need to be dickish to me. 

jlmurph2 said:

I think people would rather have free money.

I don't think there's any need for anyone to be dickish about anything.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ranking hasn't updated but 72 reviews on the GTAV bundle already, more than half of XB1's AC: U bundle. It must be selling very well

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

I've seen enough of your posts to know that you were being sarcastic.

Xevross said:

Ranking hasn't updated but 72 reviews on the GTAV bundle already, more than half of XB1's AC: U bundle. It must be selling very well

Doesn't mean much if you don't have to buy it to review it.

jlmurph2 said:
Xevross said:

Doesn't mean much if you don't have to buy it to review it.

Yet the same applies to every item, which would balance it out

Xevross said:

none of them verified.

go figure.  not saying it isn't selling well, it probably is, but none of those reviews are verified.

jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

I've seen enough of your posts to know that you were being sarcastic.

i've seen enough of your posts to know your household likley favors the Xbox brand, which pretty much makes your market insight there a tad bit irrelevant!