By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - I'm watching season 2 of The Walking Dead and... (season 2 spoilers)

I don't get why Darryl is so popular. Just wait until season 3 and a certain katana swinging badass will show up.

Around the Network
artur-fernand said:
Bman54 said:
We don't talk about goddamn stupid Carl was in that episode. Dale was my favourite character in the show (not so much in the comics), so I hated Carl for a long time after that. He gets better, but not until the 4th season.

Damn, so I have to deal with his colossal stupidity, douchebaggery and jerkassery until season 4? God help me.

In season 3 he is a pain in the ass. Season 4 is still a pain in the ass, season 5 he grows up a bit and it shows so he isnt a pain in the ass as much, but still is. Season 3 is boring as fuck, season 4 is good after the first half, season 5 so far is awesome. 

artur-fernand said:

Also, how did he turn into a zombie again? There wasn't any zombie nearby so what the hell?

Youll get an answer to that soon enough.

artur-fernand said:
Just watched episode 12, Better Angels. And surprise surprise: yet another character dies because he's too dumb to live. The episode was really fucking good, but damn what's wrong with Shane?

Also, how did he turn into a zombie again? There wasn't any zombie nearby so what the hell?

Yall are spoiling it for the guy. Guy just keep watching. 

artur-fernand said:
Just watched episode 12, Better Angels. And surprise surprise: yet another character dies because he's too dumb to live. The episode was really fucking good, but damn what's wrong with Shane?

Im on mobile so a i cant usr spoiler text, so spoiler alert. Im assuming thats the season final of season 2 as i dont remember their names.

SPOILERS

They discover that the virus effects all dead, they are all infected with it somehow, once somebody dies he will turn no matter how he dies, unless he is stabbed in the brain or shot or something.

Around the Network

Only read the first sentence, but yes. Basically you're absolutely right, and I had the exact same reaction when I watched it a little while ago.

I pretty much had a bad feeling about what I was in for right from the first episode when the guy on top of the RV on lookout with binoculars doesn't notice about a hundred zombies coming up on them until they're within about 20 feet of them. That kind of incredibly "convenient" writing pretty much continued all throughout the season.

Don't worry. Season 3 is much better (not that there aren't any smh moments at all anymore lol)