By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 Is Scarily Realistic

I mean the main graphics programmer built AI for space shuttles so I imagine it will be orders of overkill in the graphics department. Imagine what their payroll must look like lol. They probably make as much as the entirety of WWS combined.

Around the Network

Just think, if it was on PC it would really look good!

It is near the end of the end....

I want to see Sully's mustache.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

PS2 -> Pixar... might be over hyping it a little :D

Hopefully, they put the same work in the gameplay, that was always a bit lacking in the Uncharted franchise.

Around the Network

Wow! I'm trying not to get hyped right now, but this small description blew me away. I can't... hold it back!

It's amazing that the PS4 is capable of doing all of this. I really, REALLY can't wait for an official trailer.

Landguy said:
Just think, if it was on PC it would really look good!

Don't worry, it will look mindblowing on PS4.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

alrightiwill said:
PS2 -> Pixar... might be over hyping it a little :D

Not sure about that:

I'm not surprised in the least.  When I heard that the Last of US was optimized at a binary level (let that sink in) on PS3, it became apparent that the folks down at Naughty Dog weren't human. 

if they get this right could be the top selling uncharted

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

I've never played a single Uncharted game before. The Last of Us Remastered is my only game played by Naughty Dog and it's my favorite game of all the games I've played. Fallout 3 a while ago, and inFAMOUS SS are tied for second. I like to game and enjoy being emersed with it. Graphics in the games are my main enjoyment for myself to continue gaming. It is the future of gaming. Like silent films turned to having sound and in turn, turned to color and in turn, turned to high definition with surround sound. It's amazing. Nice to hear that the very tallented team of Naughty Dog are paving the way.