By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Did Bayonetta 2 do well? (Updated with EU numbers)

How much will Bayonetta 2 sell LT?

Less than 500k! 116 17.85%

500k+ 99 15.23%

600k+ 59 9.08%

700k+ 60 9.23%

800k+ 57 8.77%

900k+ 37 5.69%

More than 1 million! 220 33.85%

Total:648

Either way it sounds like a successful launch for a 3rd party game. I'm hoping that in the future Nintendo will consider adding a small HDD. Even a 250 GB HDD will be enough to encourage people to not be afraid to get the big games on digital download.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Either way it sounds like a successful launch for a 3rd party game. I'm hoping that in the future Nintendo will consider adding a small HDD. Even a 250 GB HDD will be enough to encourage people to not be afraid to get the big games on digital download.

Its not third party.

Vena said:
bunchanumbers said:

Its not third party.

And external HDD is not a problem for WiiU

Sharu said:
Vena said:
bunchanumbers said:

Its not third party.

And external HDD is not a problem for WiiU

He didn't say anything about external HDD. He simply meant that the internal storage is very small (8GB or 32GB), which indeed it is.

I may not know all the technicalities of the game, but it was made by a 3rd party developer. I guess it would be a second party game made by a 3rd party developer? Either way its still a good game, and that's all that matters.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
I may not know all the technicalities of the game, but it was made by a 3rd party developer. I guess it would be a second party game made by a 3rd party developer? Either way its still a good game, and that's all that matters.

Nintendo doesn't own the IP, it's not 2nd party. It's a founded/published 3rd party game with some exclusivity deal.

askel50 said:
bunchanumbers said:

Nintendo doesn't own the IP, it's not 2nd party. It's a founded/published 3rd party game with some exclusivity deal.

lol tell the others who are telling me its not a 3rd party game. I am still pretty sure its a 3rd party game done with a lot of cooperation from a 3rd party publisher.

askel50 said:
bunchanumbers said:

It's not just an exclusive deal, it was produced and published by Nintendo. It's effectively a Nintendo game.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

ryuzaki57 said:
UK and Japan proved that it would have zero legs. 350-400K shipped at best if the 121K are not overtracked.

Keep fighting the good fight. I don't think it well sell particularly well but 350k-400k should be a given at this point.

Blob said:
ryuzaki57 said:
UK and Japan proved that it would have zero legs. 350-400K shipped at best if the 121K are not overtracked.

Keep fighting the good fight. I don't think it well sell particularly well but 350k-400k should be a given at this point.

Can't believe some people are still bitter haha.