By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Mod team are a bunch of gays

Ka-pi96 said:

umm.... nope.

I've always said that everyone is either born bisexual or with no sexual definition whatsoever; and hormones, parents, friends, the context and place where you are born and grew up with is what ends up defining you sexually.

I've always disagreed with the notion that someone is "born" homosexual/heterosexual. Although I don't agree with the "sliding scale" thing

Around the Network
Wright said:

Although I don't agree with the "sliding scale" thing

It's weird, hardly anyone ever does. They usually take offence because I call them bisexual and they think I'm saying they fancy the same/opposite sex. It's just they are at the far ends of the scale (so you know, this sliding scale doesn't change in a person but does from person to person, kind of like some some people are overly extrovert/introvert yet some are just in the middle).

So mods are gay huh?

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

It's weird, hardly anyone ever does. They usually take offence because I call them bisexual and they think I'm saying they fancy the same/opposite sex. It's just they are at the far ends of the scale (so you know, this sliding scale doesn't change in a person but does from person to person, kind of like some some people are overly extrovert/introvert yet some are just in the middle).

That's a very "videogame-y" way to see it. Like morality in a Bioware game.

Wright said:

That's a very "videogame-y" way to see it. Like morality in a Bioware game.

But in the case of a Bioware morality, it depends on the situation and views can change. My view is more set path.  I got the thinking from a old girlfriend. She was bisexual and mention things like being more comfortable in a female relationship while also liking men, she also has this 'ability' to talk straight men in to certain threesomes they normally wouldn't partake. Got me thinking, if she can do this maybe their strict mindset of "I'm straight." isn't as definite as they think.

I'm alone in this thinking though.

Hmm, pie.

Wright said:
Ka-pi96 said:

umm.... nope.

I've always said that everyone is either born bisexual or with no sexual definition whatsoever; and hormones, parents, friends, the context and place where you are born and grew up with is what ends up defining you sexually.

I've always disagreed with the notion that someone is "born" homosexual/heterosexual. Although I don't agree with the "sliding scale" thing

Some of those hormones shape people before they are born. It just takes time later to fully develop. How Simone raises and brought up ell impact how they act but it won't change body chemistry. I know plenty of gay guys who had kids and got married because of the social norm and pressure and only could come out later life.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I'm a bi, does that count as gay?

Yes, most homosexual women say they are bi.  I will pray for you.

And, I guess I will also pray for the entire Moderator´s Team tonight.

I'm not a homo, I have a boyfriend.

Praise the Lord, my prayer worked already =D

I've had a boyfriend since July...

That is how powerful God is sister. I prayed yesterday and He changed the past and gave you a boyfriend since july.

Better than a Delorean, Just awesome!

Congrats to you guys by the way, I wish you a lot of happyness.

But the only reason I get here was because of my boyfriend, Xander..... I give up.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

WagnerPaiva said:
tsogud said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I'm a bi, does that count as gay?

I always used to say BIs are GREEDY ppl (You guys don't want to leave anybody for the rest of us huh)

I never really got why people say bisexuals are greedy...

Cause they want all peoples =D

Pretty much this... They can't just be happy with one sex they want BOTH!!

I have a homegirl who goes out with a guy and a girl. Busty girl (but not fat) with think lips, a big smile, and lots of "junk in her trunk" (lawl). You would think the guy is lucky?? Nah, her gf is a butch and probably manilier than her man.... jajaja

Needless to say they both spoil her rotten... lol

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

But the only reason I get here was because of my boyfriend, Xander..... I give up.

Only cause of Xander? How about our super cool inaccurate weekly sales charts????

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

Pretty much this... They can't just be happy with one sex they want BOTH!!

I have a homegirl who goes out with a guy and a girl. Busty girl (but not fat) with think lips, a big smile, and lots of "junk in her trunk" (lawl). You would think the guy is lucky?? Nah, her gf is a butch and probably manilier than her man.... jajaja

Needless to say they both spoil her rotten... lol

Jesus man, what a bummer. Thanks for the nightmare fuel by the way =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

No wonder I didn't make the mod team.