Forums - Website Topics - Mod team are a bunch of gays

Roma said:
if that was the case I would have been a mod as I am both of those :P

but you exceed the sexy quota and would cause chaos

Around the Network
Seece said:

Is that the secret to making mod team?

Be either a Nintendo fan or gay :P

There's a strong connection between both things. Almost too strong to be coincedence...

Tell you the truth for a long time I thought gays leaned toward Microsoft/Xbox. Hence why they call XBone owners "XBoners".

See what I did there?

That explains a lot.
Actually, it does not explain anything, are they gay or not? All of them?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I'm a bi, does that count as gay?

Yes, most homosexual women say they are bi.  I will pray for you.

And, I guess I will also pray for the entire Moderator´s Team tonight.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I know this doesn't has much to do with the main point of the thread but it's nice to see all these posts and people talking about being gay freely and carelessly. It makes me think how humanity progressed as a society, when a just few decades ago if you displayed the fact that you were homosexual openly most people would look bad at you and often instantly reject you (Some still do but they are a minority now).

Everyone keeps talking about the bad things that humanity do, but it's equally important to appreciate things like this.

Around the Network

WELL, I NEVER!

*god threats!!*
*hell and fire*
*Jesus, bible quotes*
*shakes fist at computer screen*

Incoherent yelling* JESUS LORD AND HELL, SATAN!

Hahaha

:P

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

You really can't make fun of someone for being gay (which you never should anyways) when you have that profile picture

Conegamer said:
Munchies said:
I always knew being a gay Nintendo fan would give me privileges someday. Truck's avatar is the best thing in this board.

I know a certain dog which will take offence to that.

My sincere apologies. I have so say, though, that choosing between a dog and someone with whom you can "practise" doggy style, I'd rather go with the latter option.

Sorry, I'm not clever today. 

WagnerPaiva said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I'm a bi, does that count as gay?

Yes, most homosexual women say they are bi.  I will pray for you.

And, I guess I will also pray for the entire Moderator´s Team tonight.

I'm not a homo, I have a boyfriend.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

So, can I assume that ioi is both gay and a Nintendo fan ?