By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Sold Out Again!

CosmicSex said:
Locknuts said:
toastboy44562 said:
todd2r said:
Is anyone surprised? Im not. Its the powerful and innovative Xbox One wrapped in a beautiful all white all natural casing. When you pair that with a unique and fresh exclusive like Sunset Overdrive, you get demand thats over the moon. Right now Amazon workers are putting these gorgeous consoles in their boxes and surrounding them with fluffy bubble wrap and making sure they are nice and snug for their journey to their proud new owners. Its almost like an adoption agency. You seen pictures of your new little one and now you get him home so you can hug him close and show him off to friends and family. Take pictures of you and your Xbox Ones first Xmas. Its incredible.

I am humbled to be a part of our loving community. It's only a matter of time before Microsoft ship more xbox one units and everyone gets to own a Xbox One and have a smile on their beautiful faces.

You guys are funny.

I actually find it scary.  I love video games, but I never felt that emotionally invested in a device.   They are comparing it to a children.  

Yeah I find OOT stuff funny. Unless of course they were serious, which is hopefully not the case :S

Edit: I meant OTT. That's just the Zelda fan coming out in me.