By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
RacerXGT said:
small44 said:
never take amazon seriously even when it in favor of ps4

Why ? it a good indicator whats happening, much better long term of course.

But this shows cut and bundles are having the desired effect.  Sales just arent 3-1 like some lol claim.

Amazon is not the only places where you buy consoles and how many unit different between each product in the rank.

I don need amazon to know that bundle have a desire effect

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

Don't mind me.

Baalzamon said:
Do we know the exact ratio? No, but c'mon guys, if you have Xbox 1 at spot 1, 2 and 3, then it has to be a minimum of 3x more sales than the PS4 in spot 4.

Basic logic is basically this folks.. regardless of not knowring the ratio.

Praise the One.

At minimum 3:1 for XB1 right now without the Juggernaut that is Halo. If MSFT does a Halo bundle for Black Friday that would be even better. November could be a big win for XB1.

Well, yea, this tends to happens after a price cut, no?

WW, it's still a bloodbath, and I see Sony winning NPD anyways. and if they don't, it honestly doesn't matter.

Around the Network

People need to chill. Nobody is saying XB1 will be 2:1 in November, or that this is US wide ect.

The thread is what it is. Amazon shows XB1 is 3:1 to 2:1 (but closer to 3:1) PS4 sales on Amazon.

What's up folks, I thought we loved Amazon threads on VGhartz?

Common lets not be haters now. The Xbox1 is selling awesome and MS deserves a ton of credit making it a relavent option for the holidays. Hopefully the sales co tinue and we have another hard fought gen on our hands. This type of competition is great for us gamerss. Do you think sony wont respond if things get too out of hand? If your a Sony fan and you dont have a PS4 yet and you believe they will respond the this benifits YOU.

also, although amazon can be a great indicator, using it for exact ratios is hard to do.

we spent alot of time tracking destiny so that we could compare it to actual sales. we wanted to see just how close it could be.

the destiny bundle was ahead of the xb1 for 3 months, so under the same logic being used, it would have sold atleast 1 destiny bundle for every xb1 sold during the entire summer. although it sold incredibly well and some of our predictions got a bit close, it certainly did not sell that many bundles at launch.

this is a good indicator for interest in the consoles right now, but saying 3-1 is a joke

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

blessedswine said:
chapset said:
who knew price cuts would boost sales, now let see how long will this last

i get the feeling it will last about 2 weeks, the people who want a X1 will buy it i dont think it will make people change thier minds on wanting a ps4 though.  i do see sony responding with some kind of bundle with game at 399 though it would be kinda dumb not to.

sony aret gonna respond to nothing, besides a few BF deals there wont be a gta5 bundle ect. there just not aggressive in these situations at the end of the day its a business and they just dont have the cash to throw around like MS.   where was infamous SS bundle what about TLOUR? nothing yet for LBP or any other major game its kinda getting down to the line in terms of announcing bundles or deals there just wont be any

Play Me

Seece said:
People need to chill. Nobody is saying XB1 will be 2:1 in November, or that this is US wide ect.

The thread is what it is. Amazon shows XB1 is 3:1 to 2:1 (but closer to 3:1) PS4 sales on Amazon.

What's up folks, I thought we loved Amazon threads on VGhartz?

That is what I am thinking.. thread clearly say on AMAZON.

Praise the One.