By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
FIT_Gamer said:
jlmurph2 said:

The 2014 list hasn't updated for 3 days

It updates daily. Yesterday the Xbox One was at #98, today it's at #97

It doesn't update daily. Halo was at 63 for 3 days. Now its at 55. If it updated daily we would have seen movement from 63 to 55 in those 3 days.

Around the Network

Also November up. 3 xbox sku's in top 20, PS4 at #25.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#1

ganoncrotch said:
TheDrill said:
It's gonna do half a mil baby :)

In which timeframe and region?

Globally in the US, yearly in the week.

Looks like Sunset bundle selling out wasn't a matter of too little stock, but too much demand.

jlmurph2 said:
Looks like Sunset bundle selling out wasn't a matter of too little stock, but too much demand.

While I am actually quite excited about the XB1 sales increase there is no prrof in what you said. It could be there was too much demand but it could also be said that MS just didn't have enough stock so neither can really be definitive IMO. But I am glad that the SO bundle is selling so well! I heard the game is a LOT of fun and it looks like it to me as well! It is my most anticipated XB1 game by far! And on top of everything else that white XB1 looks sexy just like the white PS4! I just hope they have both the white XB1 and white PS4 next year around the holidays when I pick up both of them!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
jlmurph2 said:

While I am actually quite excited about the XB1 sales increase there is no prrof in what you said. It could be there was too much demand but it could also be said that MS just didn't have enough stock so neither can really be definitive IMO. But I am glad that the SO bundle is selling so well! I heard the game is a LOT of fun and it looks like it to me as well! It is my most anticipated XB1 game by far! And on top of everything else that white XB1 looks sexy just like the white PS4! I just hope they have both the white XB1 and white PS4 next year around the holidays when I pick up both of them!

The proof is that the Sunset bundle sold more than the COD and AC Unity bundle in November even though those bundles have never sold out.

jlmurph2 said:
FIT_Gamer said:
jlmurph2 said:

The 2014 list hasn't updated for 3 days

It updates daily. Yesterday the Xbox One was at #98, today it's at #97

It doesn't update daily. Halo was at 63 for 3 days. Now its at 55. If it updated daily we would have seen movement from 63 to 55 in those 3 days.

Not necessarily. You have no idea if other titles that are or were ahead of MCC shifted. Remember it is yearly aggregate sales. You would need to know about stagnation of the entire list not a single piece of software because you dont know, maybe it needed 10,000 units to move from 63 to 62 and sold 9,500 over 3 days and only 15 units to move from 62 to 55 and sold that much on the third day. You have no idea and would be the reasonable explanation, ya know, based on math and stuff.

jlmurph2 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
jlmurph2 said:

The proof is that the Sunset bundle sold more than the COD and AC Unity bundle in November even though those bundles have never sold out.

Again, youre using arbitrary rank without any context of supply or quantity. Too little stock and too much demand are the same exact thing.

Looks like the wait for the November npd # is going to drive some people damn madd

All 5 Xbox SKU's in the Top 40 so far for November. First week of November is going to be insane.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287