By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I Believe The XB1 WILL Beat PS4 For November NPD And You Can Bet Your Bottom Dollar On It!

Who Will WIn November NPD?

XB1 149 34.81%

PS4 279 65.19%

Total:428

yea sure when pigs fly.

Around the Network

Even though I don't like Xbox, it's pretty apparent that they WILL win November's NPD. Bundles galore, even more price drops, black friday, and some other deals. They just have the advantage for the month. How much more they will sell is the better question.

I'll bet my bottom $10 on it.

with iois BF prelim we are at 450k lead for the XB1

would be shocked if the PS4 had other than snowballs chance in a hell for it to pull it off

Play Me

start betting for Dec.

@etho am i still ur hero?

Play Me

Around the Network

Next NPD will be amazing.

Don't know why so many people thought PS4 would win. And this isn't trolling.... but with the price cut, and consumer trends it would seem most likely that XB1 would win, yet 68% of people still voted PS4. Nothing wrong with that, but XB1 better have and deserved this month (after all the bashing, its nice to have the edge). Anyway next month will be more surprising, and I'm trying to make this troll free BTW...

super6646 said:

Don't know why some many people thought PS4 would win. And this isn't trolling.... but with the price cut, and consumer trends it would seem most likely that XB1 would win, yet 68% of people still voted PS4. Nothing wrong with that, but XB1 better have and deserved this month (after all the bashing, its nice to have the edge). Anyway next month will be more surprising, and I'm trying to make this troll free BTW...

me either especially after i made the thread ive even noted that you could bet ur bottom dollar meaning was pretty sure of it

Play Me