By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XB1 will win November NPD, and that's what it deserves

Do you think it will?

Yes 248 24.63%

No 581 57.70%

Maybe 174 17.28%

Total:1,003
GTAexpert said:
Soundwave said:
To be honest I think people have been way too hard on MS. My brother got the Sunset Overdrive bundle yesterday and I got to spend an extended amount of time with the console.

Even though I chose the PS4 (really basically only because it has the extra horsepower), I actually like the XBox 1 hardware better otherwise. The system is much quieter and I actually like the TV integration and OS better. The controller has more comfortable analog sticks too I find.

And the exclusives are better. Killer Instinct is freaking awesome. Love it. Sunset Overdrive is cool. Titan Fall is alright. Dead Rising is fun. The only exclusive I'm really crazy about on the PS4 right now is Last Of Us which is a game I already played on PS3.

Have you played Infamous: Second Son and Driveclub? They are awesome games, better than what the ratings suggest.

Though overall, I do think that XB1 has more exclusive worth playing right now, but it is also getting LBP 3 and GG Xrd SIGN this year and many more exclusives next year, so that would change.

I agree with the OS part, and with Windows 10 coming to XB1 it will be even better. But that should be expected, its from MS after all.

Not really into driving sims so Drive Club wouldn't be my thing. Maybe I'll check out inFamous but I wasn't that crazy about the PS3 game either. So I dunno. I just like MS' exclusives better thus far. 

I love how quiet the X1 is too. Really feels like a premium product even though they took a lot of flak for the size of the console. PS4 feels kinda cheap by comparision in build quality (much louder, cheaper looking plastic). 

Around the Network

If SCA announces the gtaV and fc4 bundles for us it wont even be close....

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

GTAexpert said:

Their previous games were released on PSP but were as good as the console games in the series. So even if this might be their first game on a console it isn't the first time they are developing a console quality game.

By definition of them only working on portables (and the Wii) this is their first time making a console quality game, especially now with the stark difference between a PSP and a PS4 in terms of expectations and dev time.

ethomaz said:
One think I will tell you guys...

After all these months I will be extremely surprised if Xbone win the NPD November and if it happens it will be more due the CoD bundle at $350 than MCC.

Cod bundle is 450.

RolStoppable said:
I don't think so.

Microsoft has Halo while Sony has CoD, GTA and AC.

this, and far cry

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Home come it deserve a win? Care to explain. And PS4 will win November 2014 NPD by a huge marfin.

if ps4 does win.. i doubt it will be by that much

Praise the One.

i clicked maybe. On a side note. the price of the console dropped 150 in less than a year. Thats a lot. I wonder if MS is going to actually make money on the system now.

I saw like 15 COD TV ads this week, and they're all the XBox One spot highlighting the COD X1 bundle.

Soundwave said:
I saw like 15 COD TV ads this week, and they're all the XBox One spot highlighting the COD X1 bundle.

I just relized doesnt the ac bundle come out the day before the cod bundle(according to amazon yes :P)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

what if...Wii U takes over? how crazy would that be?